Joanna Josephson AZ
Joanna Josephson of AZ: Experience in Real Estate
Joanna Josephson AZ
Joanna Josephson of AZ is a practicing real estate professional who takes the time to listen to her clients’ needs. As professional with over seven years of industry experience, Joanna Josephson of AZ understands the value of putting the client first, which is why she is adamant about attentive and dedicated client service. Joanna Josephson of AZ employs a strong and wavering client-first philosophy.
What To Expect When Buying Your First Home: Joanna Josephson of AZ
Joanna Josephson of AZ is an experienced real estate agent in Arizona. She's helped many first-time homeowners through the process of buying a home, and is happy to share her tips with others. Joanna Josephson of AZ has been in the real estate business since 2008.
· Make sure to build a relationship with your agent early. Joanna Josephson of AZ recommends striking up a relationship with your agent a few months before getting ready to move to your new neighborhood. They'll be able to give you lots of advice and let you know about currently available properties.
· You'll need to be pre-approved for a mortgage. Joanna Josephson of AZ says that many don't know this, but the buyer needs to be pre-approved for a mortgage before the seller can consider the offer. Joanna Josephson of AZ also says this helps buyers act fast on preferred properties.
· Figure out what you want and what's reasonable. You're not going to be able to get a super-deluxe property if you don't have a super-deluxe budget, Joanna Josephson of AZ warns. It's important to be realistic about what you can pay for, and then make a list of "must-haves" and "wants" while house hunting.
· Make your offer. Have you found your new abode? Your realtor will send an offer contract to the seller, Joanna Josephson of AZ says. Sometimes your offer will be accepted, and sometimes there will be some bargaining before the property is sold. Once this happens, Joanna Josephson of AZ says, it's the realtor's job to guide you through the final legal hoops before you receive your key.
Joanna Josephson of AZ wishes you the best of luck in your house hunt.
Enhance the Value of Your Home With Joanna Josephson of AZ
If you are looking to sell your home, Joanna Josephson of AZ suggests taking a walk around your home and figure out what you can do to enhance its value. Many facelifts are small in nature, but can pay off big at the end of the day!
· Knock out non-structural walls. A non-structural wall is a wall that does not support any of the house's weight, Joanna Josephson of AZ says. Open construction is sought after in the current market, and many older homes are far more "walled off." Create space, create value.
· Add light. Dark interiors turn buyers away. Joanna Josephson of AZ suggests putting in "sun tubes" if at all possible; these are like circular skylights, but are much easier to install than a skylight. Joanna Josephson of AZ particularly recommends these for bathrooms that have no windows!
· Think basics first. Don't remodel the kitchen before you put insulation in your attic, Joanna Josephson of AZ warns. Anything that is a "have-to-do" project like weeding the lawn, replacing gutters, fixing plumbing leaks, etc., should be done prior to anything cosmetic. Joanna Josephson of AZ says the last thing that a new buyer wants to do when moving into a home is to fix plumbing.
· Get efficient. If you're going to be doing repairs, Joanna Josephson of AZ says, make sure that you're going green at the same time. A new washer and dryer should be energy efficient, as should any new appliance. If you're really ready to go green, Joanna Josephson of AZ says that solar not only saves on electricity bills, but can also give you tax credits.
Joanna Josephson of AZ is sure that you will sell your home fast with these tips.
Tips on Pricing Your Home with Joanna Josephson of AZ
If you're getting ready to sell, pricing your home correctly is very important, Joanna Josephson of AZ says. You want to be able to hit a sweet spot with pricing to get the best bang for your buck, and also to reel in buyers. Joanna Josephson of AZ offers the following tips for pricing your home correctly:
- It's better to under price than over price. Overpricing a home is very dangerous, Joanna Josephson of AZ warns. You want to take advantage of your home being fresh on the market, when it will get the most attention. If your home is overpriced, then it will sit on the market for longer and lose that "freshness," Joanna Josephson of AZ says.
- Make sure to check other listings in your area. It's likely that the houses in your neighborhood boast similar sizes and offerings to yours. If you do your research here, Joanna Josephson of AZ says, you can get a good estimate for how much houses in your neighborhood typically sell for, and make a good listing out of that.
- Keep your expectations reasonable. Joanna Josephson of AZ knows that people are attached to their homes, and for good reason. You've lived there for a long time, and perhaps raised your family there. It can be difficult to remove your own love of home, but Joanna Josephson of AZ encourages you to do so. Just because your home has priceless memories doesn't mean a price can't be put on the property.
Joanna Josephson of AZ encourages Arizona clients to contact her for more information.
Joanna Josephson AZ: A Great Time to Be a Real Estate Agent
Joanna Josephson of AZ got her career in real estate off to an impressive start. In 2008, her first year in the real estate business, Joanna Josephson of AZ sold three million dollars in real estate. It was enough to earn her special recognition as the Realty Executives Rookie of the Year.
As Joanna Josephson of AZ knows, this is a great time to be a real estate agent. According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, there is a more than eleven percent projected growth for real estate agents between now and 2022. That fact, coupled with the promise of increasing home sales as the economy continues to improve, means that the outlook for real estate agents is very good.
Joanna Josephson of AZ loves the fact that the real estate business offers such flexible hours. But she also knows that her income depends entirely on how much she puts into the job. There’s a saying among real estate agents that resonates very deeply for her: you hire or fire yourself every day by what you choose to do. Joanna Josephson of AZ knows that as a real estate agent she is in control of her destiny.
One of the most attractive things about the real estate business to Joanna Josephson of AZ is that she gets to meet all sorts of people, and from all walks of life. She loves that she is able to help them make a very important deal. Whether they are buying a home or selling one, Joanna Josephson of AZ shares her expertise in helping each of her clients get the best possible outcome.
Joanna Josephson of AZ is affiliated with the Phoenix Association of Realtors.
Joanna Josephson AZ: Finding the Best Deal
When Joanna Josephson of AZ started her real estate career in 2008, others in the business took notice. She sold three million dollars in real estate her first year, a performance so remarkable that she was named the Realty Executives Rookie of the Year.
As an affiliate with the Phoenix Association of Realtors, Joanna Josephson of AZ knows there is always money to be made in the real estate business. The Phoenix Association of Realtors is an organization of real estate professionals like Joanna Josephson of AZ. It provides its members with education about the business, insurance, and legislative representation, along with membership in the Arizona Association of Realtors and the National Association of Realtors.
There are many things about the real estate business that Joanna Josephson of AZ loves. One of the best things it offers are flexible hours. It also offers the opportunity for a great income. Even though it is a commission-based business, real estate agents like Joanna Josephson of AZ who are committed to their work can lead a very comfortable lifestyle.
Joanna Josephson of AZ is successful in the real estate agent because she cares about her clients, and is committed to each and every one of them. She shows sellers how to price their house accurately and make the property as appealing as possible to potential buyers, and she guides homebuyers toward the properties that best fit their needs. Whether they are buying a home or selling one, Joanna Josephson of AZ is committed to finding each of her clients the best possible deal that she can.
Joanna Josephson of AZ: Possible Reasons Your Home Isn’t Selling
Sometimes a home just won’t sell, contrary to the notion of a fast-paced real estate market where every property on your block seems to moving at a lightening pace. As Joanna Josephson of AZ explains, there may be a variety of factors that are holding up the sale of your existing home.
Your home may be listed at the wrong price. A good real estate professional, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, understands the value of Comparative Market Analysis, and will use that analysis to come up with the price that has the best chance to move your home. As Joanna Josephson of AZ states, a good real estate professional relies on sound statistical data and analysis to determine your home’s selling price as soon as it hits the market.
Another, perhaps obvious reason, why your home isn’t selling is its general condition. Though may seem obvious to most, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, many home-sellers are unaware of the need to apply curb appeal and improvement techniques to home appearance enhancement. Often times, she say, the homeowner’s expectations overshadow the reality, which can scare potential homebuyers away.
Another service that a quality real estate professional will provide, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, is high-quality marketing, which includes the use of clean, clear and detailed photos that bring out the true positive attributes of your home. Listings with bad or blurry photos, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, only serve to turn potential buyers away before giving your home a chance. Make sure, she says, that your home is displayed prominently and brightly in real estate listings.
Joanna Josephson of AZ: Research the Neighborhood Before Buying a New Home
The location of a home is perhaps one of the most important things a prospective home buyer must consider when searching for a new home. Before making an investment in property, says real estate professional Joanna Josephson of AZ, take the time to research the different aspects of the home’s location. Research and due diligence, she says, can help you get make the choice that won’t haunt you in the future.
A prospective home buyer, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, should evaluate an area by first looking into the local home prices. A neighborhood’s home sale prices, she says, can help to reveal the quality of life in that neighborhood, as well as the potential for any future return on your investment. If the surrounding homes in the neighborhood have a tough time selling, or continue to experience drops in sale price, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, it may be time to move on.
A new home buyer should also do their best to observe the general appearance of their chosen area. Poor public services, “out of business” signs or a shortage of amenities, such as restaurants, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, are generally good signs that the neighborhood is in the middle of decline. Neighborhoods with visible decay, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, tend to not provide good opportunities for good new home investment.
Other signs of a less desirable area, says Joanna Josephson of AZ, may be high volumes of traffic, nearby commercial or industrial areas and the presence of sidewalks and streets in disrepair. Neighborhood research and due diligence, she says, can pay off in dividends when it comes to new home investment.