September 14, 2020
Parent Conferences will take place on Monday, September 21st from 1:00-7:00 pm. Notes have been sent home for families to sign up. There are 3 options available: In-person, ZOOM, or Phone conferences. Time slots are limited, so please return your sign-ups ASAP if you would like to conference!
Morning and Afternoon Car Rider Line
- Morning drop off begins at 7:00 am this year!! Please do not drop your kiddo off until this time!
- Please have your student ready to exit on the passenger side each morning!
- If you are tardy - after 7:40 - please park and bring your child inside to sign them in!
- Please have student names displayed for staff.
- If your child does not come out with the load of students, please pull around to the parking lot and we will walk them across to you!
- Please load students quickly!
- Turn on flashers when your student is loaded to let the staff know you are ready!
The window for Virtual Academy is currently open and will remain open until 3:00 pm on September 17th. Students may ENTER virtual academy at this time or they may LEAVE virtual academy at this time. Please follow the link below to the Virtual Academy site for more information!!!
Information Attached to this Newsletter...
- Grading Letter from SCS: The letter outlines the grading systems and practices used at various grade levels.
- Fundations at Home tips for K-2 families: This attachment provides useful tips and ideas of things that you can do at home to help your student. These ideas support and go along with the curriculum being used in the classroom!
- Family Tip Sheets for Wit & Wisdom Curriculum: Ever wonder what your kiddo is reading at school? What are they learning about? Check out your child's grade level sheet to learn more about what they are learning!