Peek of the Week
Moulton 3rd Grade Dual Language 9/26-9/30
Students are allowed to bring their devices starting on Monday, September 19.
Devices will be used to support instruction, specifically for mini research projects and extension of lessons.
1. The student will NEVER take his/her personal electronic device out of the classroom.
2. The student is only allowed to use his own electronic device.
4. The student must follow directions on how and when to use his/her device.
3 rd Grade Heroes
Language of Instruction:
Reading and LA: English
Math and Science: Spanish
Beginning of the Year Testing is still going on.
Introduction to Realistic Fiction Unit (4 Weeks)
Personal Narrative Unit Continued
Word study and Language Arts
Buddy Study-- Adjectives/Character Traits
Create a Community Project
Project will be due on October 10th.
If you have any other questions concerning this project please let me know. I also shared this doc with you.
- Word Study-- Our time in the classroom is very limited so from now on students will take home their Buddy Study folder on Tuesdays as well and do the Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check at home.
- Students will continue to take home every Wednesday their Buddy Study Folder and complete their Buddy Check at home. Parents please dictate your child's spelling words and check the spelling for them. Parents also sign this form and students return it on Thursday. A completion grade is taken on the Buddy Check.
If you are confused, please see schedule below:
Monday-- Reading Log
Tuesday-- Reading Log
Look, Say, Cover, Write and Check ( which is inside the student Buddy Study folder)
Wednesday-- Reading Log
Buddy Check with parent/sibling signed by parent (form inside Buddy folder)
Thursday-- Reading Log
Friday-- No homework
- Library Schedule-- Every Wednesday at 8:50. Students are able to check out 3 books, one of the books needs to be a chapter book.
Please encourage your child to engage in the Bluebonnet Reading program.
For more info concerning Bluebonnet Reading Program please click on link: