All about my health
By: Cristian Sanchez
What do you hope to accomplish during High School?
- Get my high school diploma and be in the top 10%.
- Be able to get scholarships, and be always on top of my grades.
- Working on the job I always wished and the pathway I'm currently studying.
- Live the life I should, after all my hard work.
- Having fun on the weekends by hanging out with my friends, while still being a teenager.
- Go to collage and be focused on what I'm learning and keep working hard.
- Eat healthier than what I'm currently eating.
- have more friends than what I have and hang out with them on the weekends.
- Work out to stay physically active and healthy on the inside.
- Do my homework and do anything I need to do for school.
- Listen to music and relax from the long day I've had.
- Always do my work and be focused while I learn because it's for my own benefit.
- Make new friends and get to know them better and have a good relationship.
People I like to hang out with...
- Are my church friends, because we share the same belief and we usually have the same interests, and we always have fun!
- I'm great at school, always working my hardest.
- Playing the clarinet and flute for a band.
- How my attitude is, my personality, how i'm smart and that's why people like me.
- Something I would change is my physical appearance and look much hotter.
- Taste of all different foods and all cultures.
- Learn how to make all sorts of flips.
- I don't work out as much like on a daily basis.
- I struggle making new friends, but besides that I am in that social media.
- I am also smart, which is why some people want me for.