IFS Consultation Group
Toward IFS Certification or just deepening your skills.
Series of four 90-minute sessions.
- Deepen understanding of the model.
- Refine your skills.
- Personalized connection with a small IFS community.
- Only four members in each group, so plenty of opportunity for your own questions, cases, etc.
- $300 prepaid contract.
- Counts toward IFS certification if you have taken Level One Training.
Consultant & Supervisor in IFS, EMDRIA, ASCH, AASECT ....................................................................click this button to learn more about Bruce.
Sign up for one of two options.
- 2018: Thursday Afternoons 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern: Sept. 27, Oct. 11, Nov. 1, & Dec. 6.
- 2019: Thursday Afternoons 2:00-3:30 PM Eastern: Jan. 17, Feb. 21, Mar. 21, & Apr. 18.
Each person will have opportunities to address case issues, conceptual questions, etc. The group can contract regarding flexibility on this as we go, depending on the needs of members at each meeting. For example all four members may be interested in exploring a particular conceptual area which may arise in one member's case issue and thus more time can be spent using that case for illustration. We will creatively use the time to optimize learning for the group as a whole.
More consultation opportunities...
- Check out IFS-Informed EMDR Consult Groups
- Arrange for individual consultation at $150 for a 45 minute session.
How to sign up:
- Contract is available via download below, or email from Bruce.
- Complete and sign contract, make $300 check payable to Bruce Hersey, or use PayPal link at www.brucehersey.com.
- Spaces are expected to fill quickly, so sign up right away.
- $30 fee for cancellation up to 30 days before first meeting, no refunds after that.