The Pelican State
Places to Visit
*Aquarium of the Americans
*Mardi Gras World
Louisiana state Museum
The Louisiana State Museum is full of History and Jazz.
Mardi Gras World
Mardi Gras has over 1.2 million people attend Mardi Gras.
Aquarium of the Americans
Visitors can see fish,reptiles,birds near there habitat.
In the Winter it is mild and rainy.
It is one of the wettest states in the U.S.A.
5 cool Things to Learn in Louisiana
* Louisiana also has some mountains.
* The Audubon Zoo has white Tigers,Sea Lions and Orangutans.
* They shut everything down for sports because the Saints where playing the Colts and the Saints won.
* Mardi Gras is like the Super Bowl but way bigger.
* Louisiana is full of bike trails bikers come from all over the country to bike on the trails.