Upcoming Dates @ W.T.
- Monday, Oct. 17th - 8:30 3rd Grade Fire Education with Haltom City Fire Department. Staff meeting (Lions Learning and Collaborating) 3:45-4:45 meet in team leaders classroom. Grades that will collaborate are K-1, 2-3, and 4-5 please meet in a team leaders room.
- Tuesday,October 18th- MP @district meeting
- Thursday,October 20th
- Friday,October 21st - Book Parade Day!!!! What book will you represent?- start planning now! CBA - Revising and Editing Grades 3-5! Birthday treats in the lounge!
RED RIBBON WEEK Oct.24-Oct. 28
Unannounced drill this week!
- Monday,Oct. 24th-MP out(completing a bucket list item-My 1st triathlon)
- Thursday, Oct. 26th
- Friday, Oct. 28th
Scary Treat Contest- See e-mail from Mrs. Knick
2nd grade cards to School Board are due!
Wear socks and Crazy hair
- When signing up for TTESS appraisals we forgot to mention that only 2 people can sign up per week so you will see after 2 teachers sign up that we will black out the week. This is done in order for us to have ample time to write up your appraisal notes and get it back to you quickly.
- Scary food contest is approaching start planing your ideas now. (October 28th) There will be prizes for Scariest & Best Tasting.
- Send parent surveys to the office. Question #3 is a classroom teacher question take note of that and check for parent comments.
- Create a class checklist and keep track of the parents that returned the School compact.
- (LLC)Lions Learning and Collaborating meetings will be based on interactive word walls from the Oct. 11th training. If you attended the training please bring your notes and examples. There will be a google doc provided to fill out so that you can implement the next steps taken by your grade level.
- Parent conferences should be coming to a close by the end of October. The goal is to have met or at least called ALL parents to report progress and behavior. Remember to always start with a positive comment about the student.
Follow W.T. Francisco-Facebook,Twitter, & Remind 101
Click below to begin following us!