eBackpack in 7 Days
Master eBackpack in One Week!
eBackpack Day 3
If you are uploading a video, keep in mind that the file has to be 50 MB or smaller. If your video file is larger, look at bit.ly/shrinkmyvideo.
Connect eBackpack with Google Drive
eBackpack allows you to connect directly to Google Drive. This makes uploading files that you have saved in Google Drive very easy.
EVERYONE NEEDS TO CONNECT THEIR EBACKPACK TO GOOGLE DRIVE.
You can make this connection from either your computer or your iPad. Choose one.
- Log into eBackpack.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your name in the top right-hand corner.
- Choose My Settings.
- Choose External Applications.
- Click the Connect + sign.
- Choose Google Apps.
- Check both options in the Feature Settings.
- Click to Continue.
- Click the blue Accept button.
- Open the eBackpack app.
- Tap the plus sign in the top right-hand corner.
- Scroll all the way to the bottom of the drop-down list. Tap the blue Add External Service Account button.
- Choose Google Drive.
- Log into your Google account. (Your school email address)
- Tap the blue Accept button.
Add Files Using a Computer
2. In the main window, tap the plus (+) sign in the add files window.
3. You can add a file that is saved on your computer or that's saved in Google Drive.
4. Navigate to find the file. (You can select more than one file at a time if necessary.)
4. Click Open.
5. Click the Add Files button.
Add Files Using an iPad
To add a file from your iPad, you must first connect your iPad to your Google Drive.
1. Select a folder.
2. Tap the plus (+) sign in the top right-hand corner.
3. Scroll down to Add File from Google Drive.
4. Navigate to find the file, then tap the file to select it.
- Connect eBackpack to your Google Drive using either your computer or your iPad.
- In the folder you created in Day 2 called iPad Example Folder, add a PDF. If you don't already have a PDF on saved on your computer or in Google Drive, create one in Microsoft Word.
- When you have added a PDF to your iPad Example Folder, email Christina and tell her the name of the PDF.