TLT NEWS YOU CAN USE
Teaching, Learning & Technology | November 2013
Distance Education Information Session
Additional information and course petition documents may be found at http://blogs.cofc.edu/tlt/learning/distance-education/.
Please note that course petitions and applications for the Spring 2014 DE Readiness Course must be submitted by Monday, November 25.
Click HERE to view a PDF of the newsletter.
Featured articles include:
- Use of iBooks Author in the classroom with pre-service teachers
- Earthquake Safety Video featuring your instructional technologists
- DE Information Session Video
- Use of portable scanner in the classroom to tell visual stories
- TechQual+ Survey Project
Reminder: Office Hours for You!
I am available to help you during the week - hopefully in a convenient location. Please stop by to see me if you have a question! If you would like me to stop by your office during my time in your building, send me an email.
- 1-2 pm Room 324 (physics/astronomy)
- 2-3 pm Room 338 (geology)
- 3-4 pm Room 212 (biology)
RSS: Wednesdays 1-2 pm Room 301B (math)
SSMB: Thursdays 1:30-2:30 pm Room 100
Earthquake Safety Video!
No TLT Directors were harmed in the filming of this video.