The Bulldog Buzz!
Week of April 9, 2018
How will you change the world by sharing & supporting your opinion?
Gr1 Team Meeting
Thursday, April 12th, 3-4pm
Ms. Sauer's Classroom
Please submit your agenda items by Tuesday the 10th.
- Grade Level Data Review
News & Notes
There will be no Bulldog Buddies Meeting this month (originally scheduled for 4/10).
Looking for something new and fun to implement this spring? Why not start a classroom Facebook page? Click through to check out some of Bullock's social media all stars!
- The Sauer Patch (Mrs. Sauer's class)
- Ms. Azzarano's All-Stars (Ms. Azzarano's class)
- Stewart's Littles (Mrs. Stewart & Mrs. McDermott's class)
To the 1st Grade Team: My coaching block is during your lunch block this week. Anyone want to review Strategies for Writers, co-teach a lesson or just "chat & chew" about this week's edition of the Curriculum Corner? If so, lets get it on the calendar!
Community events/reminders are in bold.
- 04/06: School Opens (Friday)
- 04/12: Gr1 Team Meeting
- 04/13: CAST Meetings
- 04/19: Gr2 Team Meeting & Science Fair
- 04/20: Star Student Luncheon
- 04/24: Chat & Chill PLC
- 04/26: Gr3 Team Meeting (PARCC Training)
- 04/27: CAST Meetings
- 05/01: PARCC Testing Begins