Jennifer Kolb- Campus Principal: email@example.com
Sofieh Hopovac- Dean of Academics: firstname.lastname@example.org
Timothy Clark- Dean of Students: email@example.com
Kim Chinchilla- Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Heather Gregory- Engagement Coordinator: email@example.com
Asha Bell- Testing Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Kyla McDade- Special Education Coordinator: email@example.com
Tamara Yarborough- ESL Coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.orgMilada Kazazic- GATE Coordinator & Teacher: email@example.com
SCHEDULE YOUR VISIT TODAY...
- click on the home visit link above to be directed to the HPS PATH website for more information about Harmony's home visit program
- Please schedule a home visit today
- email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Traffic Reminders and Updates
- Parents this is a friendly reminder to follow the traffic pattern and complete the circle around the high school. We understand that the lines are long but this is for the safety of all our students. Your patience is greatly appreciated.
- If you are interested in volunteering for drop off or pick up duty, please email email@example.com.
- The doors do not open until 7:20 am. (please be aware that students are not being monitored if you drop them off before this time)
- At 4:15 students are moved to the front for late dismissal; please drive around to the front to pick them up.
- STARTING MONDAY OCT. 1ST STUDENTS WHO ARE NOT PICKED UP BY 5 PM WILL BE PLACED OUTSIDE THE BACK DOOR TO WAIT UNDER THE AWNING.
- If you need to make arrangements for your child to stay later, Zenith Learning After School Program is available. Call 713-988-9600 or go to www.zenithlearning.org to register your child.
Dress Code Reminders
1. Uniform shirts should be worn at all times. They must be tucked in. A long sleeve shirt that is plain black, blue, red, or white may be worn as an under shirt.
2. Navy blue, black , or khaki pants NO JOGGERS
3. Neutral colored belt (black, brown, navy, tan)
4. Shoes: sneakers or dark colored lace up shoes or loafers NO BOOTS
5. Harmony fleece jackets ( can be ordered in the front office until Oct. 19) or plain colored cardigans (white, navy, or red) ONLY can be worn in the classroom
**LIGHT JACKETS MAY BE WORN UNTIL THE FLEECE JACKETS COME IN - NO HOODS AND THEY MUST ZIP OR BUTTON IN THE FRONT
6. Spirit dress on Friday ONLY(jeans can only be worn with a spirit shirt OR college t-shirt).
Parents: PLEASE TAKE A LOOK
- Our lost and found is overflowing. Please stop by the school or have your student check for any missing items.
- Some of the items include: lunch bags, water bottles, jackets, and instruments.
- THESE ITEMS WILL BE DONATED AT THE END OF THE MONTH IF THEY ARE NOT CLAIMED.
Students are not allowed to purchase a la carte items if their account has a $0 or negative balance. If they are purchasing a milk, we will allow them one charge as a courtesy. The Lunch Clerk will inform the student and parent that there must be funds in the meal account for a la carte purchases. The next attempt to purchase a la carte items will be denied until the account shows a positive balance.
The district charge limit applies to reimbursable meals only and not a la carte purchases.
- link for Skyward How To Guide for Progress Report Access
- link for Skyward Account Alert Settings
Page 11 Section M in the Student Handbook
- Parents, guardians and/or designee may bring in any food product that is store or restaurant bought (prepackaged or in a sealed container). Food cannot be “home-made”.
- The principal or other school designee shall have discretion on when to allow the consumption of the food products within the school day.
- Teachers are required to notify all parents prior to the approved celebration date in case of dietary restrictions.
- The food products cannot be consumed or provided to students before meal periods, during meal periods, or in areas where reimbursable meals are served and/or consumed.
-Parents, guardians or designee must notify the school administration in writing 5 school days in advance if they would like to bring in any food product for their child’s birthday celebration.
10/7 - 10/13 Fire Prevention/Safety Week www.nfpa.org
10/9 - 10/11 BE KIND Stick Together Against Bullying https://www.viafdn.org/stick-together
10/12 BLUE Out Day (Go BLUE Against Bullying)
10/12 Friday Snack Sales
10/15 Picture Retake Day
10/16 Chick Fil A Spirit Night
10/18 PINK Out Day (dress in all PINK for cancer awareness)
10/18 Deadline to turn in Fall Carnival Donations
10/19 1st Awards Assembly
10/19 Friday Snack Sales
10/19 Deadline to order Harmony fleece jackets
10/23 - 10/31 Red Ribbon Week www.redribbon.org
10/25 Fall Carnival
10/26 Deadline to pre-order your Yearbook
10/26 Friday Snack Sales
10/26 First Sky Ranch Payment Due of $63 (5th grade students only)
10/29 - 11/2 Scholastic Book Fair
10/31 Book Character Day (dress up as your favorite BOOK character)
10/31 Fall Class Parties (more details will come from your teacher)
2018-2019 School Calendar
Please check this calendar for any academic dates or holidays.
What time is breakfast?
Start your day off right by having breakfast in the cafeteria.
Meal Charge Policy
Please see this policy if your child buys lunch.
PTO Membership Form
* Fill out the form and return with your $10 membership fee.
* The membership drive will go until Oct. 1.
Annual AHERA Notification to Parents, Teachers, and Staff
It's the beginning of flu season, please make sure you are washing your hands.