Let's Keep Talking: JEDCampSFBay
#Learn #Share #Connect #Reflect (3/13/14)
Dear JEDCampSFBay community THE COUNTDOWN BEGINS...
JEDCampSFBay ~ May 18, 2014
Hosted by Wornick JDS in Foster City
Learning, sharing, connecting and reflecting between educators is powerful. Meeting in person is fun, develops our practice and enhances our resources. When meeting face to face can't happen we find other ways to continue our conversations. This is essential to growing successful Connected Educator communities.
TALK ABOUT IT:
Have you heard about Caine's Arcade and the Cardboard Box Challenge? Tell us how you've brought this in to your classroom (or community)
WRITE ABOUT IT:
Read on a blog post today
- MagnetiCClassroom by Evan Wolkenstein (JCHS)
KNOW ABOUT IT:
Are you an Inspiring Educator? Do you creatively integrate #stories of #JewishWomen in your classroom. Here's a chance to win $2500 for yourself + $500 for your school. Submission Deadline 5/12/2014
CONNECT & SHARE:
LEARNING MORE: eduResources (In Person or Online)
- ISTE in Atlanta June 28-July 1 2014
- 2nd Annual JET Institute July 14-18 2014
- Philosophical Inquiry with Tanach (1st NoCal Cohort) July 21-24 2014
- newCAJE comes to the West Coast August 10-13 2014
- 11 Virtual Tools for the Math Classroom
- What IS Digital Literacy anyway?
- More Digital Literacy resources
- Read the November 7 Let's Keep Talking