IAT Tiger Times
Week of October 10, 2016
Staff of the Month - September
"Floyd is always extremely helpful and addresses issues and requests as soon as he can. He goes above and beyond his daily duties." - Caitlin Rafter
"I would like to nominate The Floyd for his teamwork, diligence, & honesty. Floyd often has come to check on staff & seen through to an outcome. Floyd is approachable. He has stepped in & actively helps out when needed.
Floyd can often be seen on the floor throughout the day." - Lorinda Perkins
Administration & Office Staff
Academic Quality Control (K-2) - Ebony Lattimer
Academic Quality Control (3-5) - Doug Dresher
Special Education Academic Control - Trevin Grenier
Student Management Coordinator - Al Cores
Student Life Coordinator - Lindsay Meyers
Human Resources - Tina Friedman
Office Manager - Floyd Bennett
Testing Coordinator - Ashley Jackson
Registrar - Kianah Thomas
Receptionist, Chancery Location - Jenn Robertiello
Receptionist, Bellevue Location - Rosy Duran
The High Five! - Things you need to know...
- This week we will be rolling out a support plan for Bellevue that will push in more admins and office support.
- Wednesday is staff development day. The agenda is forthcoming. We are looking to identify and address areas of specific need for all staff.
- Please be sure to vote for September - Staff of the Month https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EYC08GvqO-jDOV1d5-9-UNrUg4EL-oWTyryTTdwVZAo/edit?usp=sharing
- We know that you have concerns, remember to use the Parking Lot for reporting issues that need addressing. https://goo.gl/forms/RokaOKpjFnGXgYAH2
- Monday 10/17 is a reduced day for additional PD
- ***A staff survey is coming your way, be on the lookout for it via email.
From the Academic Pillars
- Reminders: Bandas are to be completed using RED ink only.
- Reminder: If you haven't forwarded me your classroom orders, email me the list.
- Lesson plans are due, be sure that you have submitted them on time.
*Finally, remember that all exams are the property of SABIS. Parents may see the exams however they are not to be sent home.
Staff Development Day
Wednesday, Oct. 12th, 8am-4pm
31 North Chancery Lane
RSVPs are enabled for this event.