The Weekly Memo
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation;the old has gone, the new has come!- 2 Corinthians 5:17
January 2, 2016
- Review ALL procedures and expectations upon return from Christmas break. According to Harry Wong, "The three steps to teaching a procedure are: explain, rehearse, and reinforce". We especially need to do this after a long break!
- Committees are scheduled for Tuesday, January 5th. Chairs, please prepare your agenda to include: 1. review beginning of the year goal(s) 2. any charges that are pressing 3. update on all charges/goals. Please send minutes to Paula and Amy by the following Tuesday. (The template for preparing minutes is found on CKS Connect)!
- There will be an Open House at the Rectory on Thursday, January 7th from 3-4:30! All faculty & staff are invited to attend!
- Invitations for our Raising the Bar Parent Night (January 14th @6:30) will be sent out momentarily. Teachers are encouraged to attend this informative night. Let's show our school spirit by supporting our intervention team, students & families who have/continue to benefit from this wonderful program!
- Our 2nd Data Day is scheduled for January 12th. Of course, this is an early release day for students with our day to likely end around 4:30! Information will be forthcoming from Michelle.
- Be on the lookout for an email from the Stewardship Committee (sometime after this week) for information pertaining to Catholic Schools Week!
- Pacing Guides (from Aug.-Dec.) due January 29th. See Amy with any questions or clarifications! (Keep in mind big picture/concepts)
- ACCURATE ATTENDANCE MUST BE POSTED EACH MORNING.
- Please let Paula know if the Netbooks are of interest to you.
- Please send your PD hours to Amy in an email. She is working to keep an updated spreadsheet. If you need hours, please speak with admin.
- On non-uniform days, leggings are acceptable with a long shirt/tunic. However, leggings are NOT acceptable on uniform days.
If you haven't signed up for an observation, follow the link:
EVERY INVOICE/REQUESTED FUNDS MUST HAVE A PO SIGNED BY PAULA & INCLUDE:
1. Name of the person filling the PO out,
2. How it is being paid for ( credit card, mail check to the company, or reimbursement to someone because it has already been paid for),
3. Where is this in the budget (particular program, a grant, discretionary funds, unbudgeted item, etc.).