"The First Lady"
About Michelle Obama
- Born January 17, 1964. Chicago, IL (age: 51)
- Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama is an American lawyer and writer. She is married to the 44th and current president of the United States, Barack Obama, and is the first African-American First Lady of the United States.
- Michelle is trying to raise a healthier generation for kids.
- She also helps young be themselves and to be fearless. She hosted a White House dinner to support mentoring programs. She encouraged the young girls to break the glass ceiling.
- Nicknames: Renaissance, The Closer, and Flotus.
Last Updated: 2015 levo League, LLC
October 15, 2015