February 21, 2020
Saturday - February 22
Girl's A-Team Conference Tournament @ WISCO
BABB Tournament @ St. Paul's Ixonia
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - February 23
8:15 & 10:45 Church - WLC's Choir will be here.
10:30 am Jr. Choir & Christ's Kids @ Christ Pewaukee
Monday - February 24
Study Table - Seth
10:00 am 3k-4K Field Trip M&M Gymnastics
3:00 pm Blood Drive
3:45 pm Wrestling Practice
6:00 pm ESL
6:15 pm Grade School Band @ WISCO
6:30 pm Church
6:30 pm Board of Education
Tuesday - February 25
7:15 am PreK Meeting
12:00 pm - Staff and Operations
6:30 pm Pioneers
Wednesday - February 26 - No Study Table
8:45 am Chapel Mr. Snodie
9:10 am Practice for TLS Sunday
12:30 pm Guitar Lessons
3:45 pm Lenten Service
4:30 pm Lenten Supper
6:30 pm Lenten Service
Thursday - February 27
3:45 pm Math Club 6-8
3:45 on Wrestling
6:30 pm GABBP
Friday - February 28
7:00 am Donuts with Dad
8:30 am Violin Lessons
5:30 pm TLS Dinner/Silent Auction
Saturday - February 29
8:30 am Grade School Spelling Bee @ WISCO
5:30 pm Church
Sunday - March 1
8:15 & 10:45 Church - TLS Sunday
- Wednesday and Friday morning we will practice for our song for TLS Sunday.
- we will have to set up the gym on Saturday, Feb. 29th for TLS Sunday. All the tables will be set up so bring your stuff whenever you can.
- Wednesday is the beginning of Lent so plan your after school activities accordingly and try to be out to the parking lot by 3:30 to help with dismissal.
- Here is the link to the Technology Help Website. If you would like me to put anything on here please let me know.
- Thank you for all of your hard work every week. We could not do everything that we do without it.
Education is the ability to meet life’s situations.
Dr. John G. Hibben
This is a great reminder of not only what is a bad way to respond to other people or students but gives good examples of how to respond in a way that will build the relationship instead of tearing it apart.
We all have done things in a classroom that has hurt our relationship with a student. This is a good self-check and reminder especially during a difficult time of the school year. I hope you enjoy.
There are videos and activities exploring all areas of the census including history, social studies, math, future planing for all grade levels PreK - High School. We also recieved 3 hudge maps you could hang up. Below you will also see a handbook.