Lower School Friday Focus
October 14, 2016
A Last Minute Idea: After Open House Gathering
A few of us were talking about how fun it would be to head to Five after Open House and I wanted to invite everyone to come. If you are interested in joining in the festivities, please email me!
The Week Ahead
- Open House 1:00 - 3:00
- Full Faculty Meeting in Lower School Cafeteria regarding Safety / Security @ 3:15 that should last about 15 minutes. If you want to meet as a grade level to get PD hours after please do.
- All Students Attend Production of the Jungle Book which begins at 8:15 - Please see seating arrangement (sent by Kristi Howze on Wednesday, October 12) and be seated prior to 8:15 to ensure a prompt start!
- School Pictures - I will email schedule separately
- 4th Grade to Duck Boat Tour
- Pep Rally @ 8:20 in the Auditorium
- Home Football Game - Baby Bulldogs Perform & Bull Pups Run with Team
- Monday, October 24 we will celebrate our two brides
- Thursday, October 27 we will hold a fire drill at 9:00 am. Please review your procedures prior to this day.
- Monday, October 31 - November 4 we will host the Book Fair
- Tuesday, November 1 - Senior / K5 Visit & 2nd Grade to USA
- Wednesday, November 2 - NO SCHOOL for CONFERENCES
- Thursday, November 3 - 2nd grade to USA