S.S. Hannah Cole Newsletter
Successful Start for Kindergarteners in Boonville Schools!
Announcing: Cruising into Kindergarten Event!
Your future Pirate Pup might like to watch the video with you.
A Note from Hannah Cole Primary
Cruising into Kindergarten is there to help answer your questions and familiarize you with staff, the school building, procedures, and start the Enrollment and Registration process. To get off to the best possible start, take a look at the checklist below. Bringing in the proper documentation and completing checklist items would be great! If you need any help, you can give us a call during school hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to answer questions or explain anything you need help with.
Mrs. Chelsea Jackson, Hannah Cole Primary Principal
Mrs. Robin Bishop, Hannah Cole Primary Assistant Principal
Online Enrollment in Boonville Schools
If your Kindergartener is your first student in Boonville Schools,
- Please visit the Parent Portal, our online student system. Be sure to click on the Parent tab and then click the Register New Family link.
- After you are registered on Parent Portal, continue the process by following the instructions for returning students.
- If you need help with this, you can find step-by-step instructions here.
If your Kindergartener is joining other siblings/household members in Boonville Schools,
- Log into your Parent Portal account.
- Click the word VIEW in the yellow heading that says "Online Registration must be completed for 2022-23"
- Complete the family forms, followed by the students forms for each student you have enrolled. Once all forms are complete, a message will display asking if the forms should be submitted now. Click ok. You will then receive an email when the forms have been accepted by office staff or if changes need to be made.
This free and reduced lunch application is required by Boonville Schools this year regardless of household status or income. The form must be printed and filled out with a signature at the bottom. Copies will be available at school.
Fun at Home: Fine-Motor Skills
- Squeezing objects;
- Using silverware when eating and helping with age-appropriate cooking tasks;
- Getting dressed with snaps, buttons, zippers, and belts;
- Manipulating play dough;
- Playing with Legos;
- Opening and closing latches;
- Finger painting (shaving cream can be fun to use!)
- Lacing and stringing tasks
Try some of these activities with your child and see their skills grow before your eyes!
Upcoming Events and Dates
Online Registration is Open Now!March 22-23: Cruising into Kindergarten Event
May 26-June 23: Summer School (Incoming Kindergarten students are welcome!)
Back-to-School Bash: August 2022
Boonville Schools First Day of School: August 23, 2022
Kindergarten First Day of School: August 25, 2022