The University of Notre Dame -Fremantle (Bachelor Education)
- I am currently in my first studying my Bachelor of Education (primary) at The University of Notre Dame- Fremantle.
- I graduated Mindarie Senior College in 2010 and have worked or helped in child care centres for the past 4 years.
I was a Senior Ranger in Kinross Police Rangers and enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including hiking, rock climbing and group activities.
I have my Senior First Aid and my Bronze Medallian.
- I have experience in supervising roles through my time working in child care
- I enjoy working with children and watching them grow.
Children & learning
- I agree with Jean Piaget that "children learn through play" children should enjoy learning and not see it as a task.
- I enjoy doing alot of craft activites such as scrapbooking.
- I have participated in sports such as Basketball and Tae Kwon Do.
- I love spending time with my family and friends.
- My I enjoy playing with my dog Duke.
- My family enjoys going to Globalheart Church.