Colin Brogdon 5/24/2016 Bowles, 4th period
What a geneticist is
- A geneticist is a scientist who specializes in heredity (careers).
- A career in geneticist can mean many jobs like a genetic counselor, medical geneticist, or a genetics professor (careers).
- Geneticist provide information to families with genetic disorders, and many other good things (careers).
- Research directors and postgraduate faculty typically complete a doctoral program (Geneticist).
- Aspiring clinical geneticist must complete a bachelor's degree program, and earn a doctorate of medicine or doctorate of osteopathic medicine at a medical school (Geneticist).
- Genetic counselors typically complete a master’s degree program (Geneticist).
- The american school of medical genetics found that clinical geneticist make an average of 159,339 to 194,895 (locsin).
- A professional salary survey showed averages of 63,700 a year for genetic counselor (locsin).
- A genetic professor earns an average of 113,176 (locsin).
2. “Geneticist:career information and education requirements”. Study.com. Study.com, 2016. Web. may 16, 2016.