AWANA Hilarious Hat Night Oct 17
6:25-8pm at Auke Bay Bible Church
Candy/Prize Donations Needed
The Awana Harvest Carnival will be on Oct 31 this year. In preparation for this annual event, if anyone would like to donate individually wrapped candy or other small items that could work as prizes for the games, that would be much appreciated. Donations can be brought with you to club on any Wed night leading up to the carnival. Thank you for your support!
We are still looking for more volunteers to help in the nursery during Awana, particularly from Oct 24 on. This is a vital element to help our club nights run smoothly so that leaders with little ones can serve without distraction. There will be about 4-5 kids in the nursery each Wed, and we need 2 people in there with them. (background check required) If you can help fill this need even just once a month, sign up here.
- Oct 17: Angie Regier & Kisti Boudreaux
- Oct 24: Angie Regier & 2nd Helper Needed
ABBC Church Website & Facebook Page
Have you checked out the Awana pages on the church website recently? The online church calendar shows the weekly theme, and the Awana specific pages have been updated also.
Are you a Facebook fan? Like our page to keep updated on upcoming events by that method also.
~Here is a special place for info related specifically to our littlest clubbers, 3-4yrs old.
- This year's Cubbies handbook: Honey Comb
- Full Cubbies Lesson Schedule
- Oct 17: Unit 1: Bear Hug 7
- Oct 24: Unit 1: Bear Hug 8
- Oct 31: Harvest Carnival
- Cubbies Snack Sign-up This week: Munroe
HoneyComb Audio Files to help with memorization
~Mission 3: Agents of Grace - 3rd-6th Grades
- Oct 17 - Unit 1 Lesson 5: God is our Peace - John 16:33
- Oct 24 - Unit 1 Lesson 6: Unit 1 Review - All Unit 1 verses
- Oct 31 - Unit 2 Lesson 1: The Bible is God's Revelation - Romans 1:20
- Fast Track: This is a time from 6:10-6:25 when clubbers can say their verses in advance of club. Meet a leader in the Conference Room across from pastor's office. This is especially helpful for anyone who gets behind a week so we can be all together on the same lesson during Small Group Time.
- We encourage you to work on your section during the week, but what does that mean?
- Read your memory verse and review verse for the week out loud 3 times each day.
- Answer one question from your Bible Study page each day.
- These two simple things will probably only take you 5 minutes each day, but by Wednesday, you should have your Bible Study all completed and be a lot more ready to quote your verses. Plus you will be hiding God's Word in your heart and spending time with Him each day!
1.1 God is Our Savior - Titus 3:4-5
1.2 God is Our Hope - Romans 15:13
1.3 God is Our Advocate - I John 2:1
1.4 God is Our Strength - Psam 46:1
1.5 God is Our Peace - John 16:33