We're Hiring: come work @ Israel Tech Challenge
Israel Tech Challenge (ITC) opens the door for talented professionals from around the world to accelerate their careers in technology while focusing on the most in-demand skills in global tech such as data science, computer vision, cyber security and full stack web development. ITC offers its participants, both training and job placement in top tech companies, along with strong networking in the Israeli tech community. To date, ITC introduced over 400 graduates to the high-tech industry from over 20 countries.
Technical placement specialist
We are looking for a Technical Recruiter to locate and retain top positions in the Hi-Tech industry for our participants and alumni.
At this position, you will be entrusted with our most valuable mission of understanding our participant's talents and building their career path.
This is a key role position in our company that requires understanding the local tech ecosystem and love for people. You will be guiding our
Students as they enter the industry and secure their jobs or internships in Israel. The placements for students are in the field of technology (eg. Web and mobile development, cyber security, big data analytics and data science, among others).
Placement duties will include:
- Seeking and securing a long-term job and internship placements for students prior and during their time in Israel.
- Corresponding with participants and employers regarding their internships.
- Reaching out to develop new internship sites as needed.
- Maintenance of internship information in our database system.
- Liaising with employers in the Israeli workforce follow- up with both employer and participant to ensure that the internship experience is successful.
- Duties will also include assisting in ensuring that the hiring process proceeds smoothly with all technical and bureaucratic issues (contracts and visas).
- Help write student resumes.
- Counseling and group workshops on resume building, interviewing and the workplace in Israel
· Great English level (speaking and writing) - Must
· Academic degree/Current Student – Must
· Experience in placement to Hi-Tech companies- Advantage
· Understanding and knowledge of the technology market in Israel
· Passionate about people and technology