Free Wellness Workshop
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology & Become, Inc
Free Workshop on Individual and Organizational Wellness - June 28th - 9AM until Noon!
Better understanding for all...
Does stress ever get to you in the workplace? Do you find that you bring stress home from work or vice versa? If we can decrease the stress in our lives and in the workplace, not only will our work performance and work environment be more effective for helping clients, students, consumers and the like but also, we will be more satisfied with life in general. This workshop is designed to help you progress on a path towards wellness and flourishing in your personal and professional lives. It also includes planning for creating a work environment that is conducive to individual and organizational wellness. Through this interactive and engaging workshop, participations will:
1) Be able to define flourishing and wellness and describe the difference between normalcy and wellness
2) Learn the importance and impact of wellness for self and clients/program participants
3) Develop an individualized path towards creating wellness
4) Obtain and practice the use of a tool to help guide self and clients/program participants in a creating a wellness plan
5) Design a plan towards creating wellness in the workplace