Ancient Greece and China Militaries
By: Cyrus Spicer
Greek Military 5 Facts
2. The Greeks wore chain mill under the metal armor they wore.
3. Another type of armor they wore was bronze armor.
4. The shields the Greeks used where in a circular shape.
5. To be lighter in battle they wore leather or laminated linen corselet.
China Military 5 Facts
2. At times they would wear leather under their armor.
3. As ancient China got more advanced they started wearing more heavy plated armor.
4. They used circular shape shields.
5. One other armor they wore light plated armor.
2. Greeks would wear chain armor under their real armor and China would wear leather armor under their real armor.
2. They both wear light armor in different times in battle.