There are many keys to have proper netiquette. Here are some of the main ones below:
- Good, consistent grammar. This includes capitalizing and punctuating sentences, and correct spelling.
- Don't spam. This includes sending out irrelevant information and constantly repeating it.
- No sarcasm. This can result in misunderstanding of what you actually mean.
- Identify who you are. Make sure you tell who you are when you post something.
- Carefully copy. Don't copy and post something another person posted without the original author's permission.
- Include a title. Be sure to specify what you are talking about before anything.