October 2nd, 2022
Welcome to Deputy Provencher
We're on the lookout for Freshman ASB officers
Applications can be found HERE
To be on the ballot:
** All questions answered
** You must have a 2.5 GPA or higher on your current 6-week grade report
* 4 FRESHMEN WILL BE ELECTED BY THEIR 9th Grade Peers
* IF ELECTED FRESHMAN will carry out their jobs outside of the ASB class
CAMPAIGNING: Cannot start until 10/10 and you have an approved application
-You can post up to 4 posters around the school (blue painters tape)
-You can campaign on social media
-No negative campaigning
PSAT - Saturday, October 15th
Valhalla will be offering the PSAT/NMSQT test on Saturday, October 15th. Registration is open now until September 30th. Juniors will receive priority registration from now until September 23rd. Sophomores may register starting September 26th.
The cost of the test is $30. Fee waivers are available to juniors only. Please see your counselor if you believe you are eligible. For more exam information, please click here.
AP Exam Ordering
AP Exam orders begin on October 3rd and end on November 4th!
- Order forms are available from the front desk and the Finance Office.
- Order forms and payment can be submitted in person only at the Finance Office, open 8:00am-4:00pm
- Additional details can be found on the AP page of the VHS website.
Students and parents/guardians with questions related to exam registration may contact Mrs. Adams (GATE Coordinator) at email@example.com.
Any questions about the course or the test itself can be answered by the teacher.
College and Financial Aid Help
College & Career Rep Visits
Each year, we invite representatives from college and career technical schools around the country to visit and share information about their schools and programs. All grade levels are welcome to attend and we encourage you to explore the many different options available to you. This is a great way to connect with your schools of interest and speak directly with a representative!
Our current upcoming visits:
Click the links above to learn more about each visit and to sign-up. If the visit is in person and on campus you will receive a pass to attend. Keep an eye on our College and Career Rep Visits page on the Counseling website for new updates and opportunities! Many more to come!
Sponsors and Community
The PTO of Valhalla High School in El Cajon, California invites you to become a
community sponsor. The support from our community is vital to our PTO and
makes a big difference in the programs we offer. Your donations remain 100% at
Valhalla High School and are used directly to benefit the students, teachers, and
school community. PTO funds senior scholarships, milestone events and
activities, educational programs, teacher grants, test snacks, safety events, and
teacher and staff appreciation to name a few. Help us make a difference with your
We post our sponsors
- Logo/Name on a Banner posted along the fence in the school driveway for all to see beginning end of September,
- Logo/Name for Norsemen and Gold levels/business card/name for all levels on our website
- Continues display and mention of sponsors on our Facebook and Instagram pages, making it visible to most of our parents at school.
- Furthermore, you will receive a certificate of appreciation to display at your place of business.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.