Arbonne 30 GAINZ
Congratulations on taking the first step towards a healthier you. This page contains everything you will need. With this information, our online support group and your coach, you will have all the support needed to be successful! If you have questions about the products, how you are feeling or just need some guidance, just ask!
Your Nutrition Pack contains all the Arbonne supplemental nutrition for the next 4 weeks. If you have it great! If not, it should be arriving in the next few days.
We also have a support and accountability group where you will receive coaching in our private Facebook group. This is a HUGE resource, and a place for you to get your questions answered and stay motivated.
Let's do this!
5 Key Areas of Focus over the next 30 Days
1. Eat Clean
2. Increase Nutritional Intake
3. Eliminate Allergenic, Addictive & Acidic Foods
4. Balance Blood Sugar
5. Support Elimination Organs
Here is a sample day. If you are exercising you will want to add in an additional post workout shake and an additional compliant snack.
Below you will find a list of what to eliminate and what to include.
Examples of some compliant snacks.
Phytosport Nutrition Supplements (add on option if working out)
Complete Hydration: drink throughout exercise
After Workout: use ideally withing 30 minutes after workout
Tips to keep in mind
TIPS to Keep in Mind
1. Always be prepared. Plan ahead what you are going to eat for the week/next couple days. This is key to being successful.
2. Start off with only 1/4-1/2 scoop of the fiber (per day) and work your way up to the full scoop! For most people they don't get near the amount of daily fiber they need to, so working your way up is key. Also if you are feeling super bloated or gassy the first few days, double up on your Digestion Plus for a few days. Take one in the morning and one in the afternoon until the bacteria in your gut can regulate itself.
3. The Digestion Plus can be used a few different ways but it is important and key to take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach! You can add it to 4 oz. of water and take it like a shot, dump it right on your tongue, OR I like to add it to a Fizz Stick with water and ice as my morning beverage. It is a great way to get your energy boost in the morning and get the digestion working right away.
4. Remember that this is a completely new routine for your body, and it does take some time for it to adjust. The first few days are the hardest! Listen to your body and know that caffeine and sugar withdrawal symptoms the first few days are normal. It gets BETTER!