WMS Friday Forecast
October 12, 2018 - Week 8
A Good Article
Impact on Students’ Mental Health Comes Into Focus" Kira Barrett. It is an interesting perspective on the relationship of social media use to the deterioration of real-life communication. Check out the article HERE.
Sign Up for Parent Teacher Conferences Opens October 15th!
FIRST login to your HAC (HOME ACCESS CENTER) Account
- Click on the LINK BELOW to access the complete directions in a step by step format.
5 Morning Volunteers
Please Talk to Your Students about using the Crosswalks
Picture Retakes - October 29th
- Retakes are for students who were absent, new or need a retake.
- If you want to have your student's pictures retaken, you MUST RETURN the entire portrait package from our September 24th picture day.
This quarter, Business Explore is having a marketplace experience. The goal is to exhibit student products developed in the incubator environment. The event will be held in our library on October 23rd, during periods 1, 2, 4, 5, and 7. We welcome a visit from you along with your input on their efforts!
- Period 1 (8:30 am - 9:22 am)
- Period 2 (9:26 am -10:18 am)
- Period 4 (11:18 am -12:10 pm)
- Period 5 (12:14 pm -1:06 pm)
- Period 7 (1:42 pm-2:34 pm)
If you can’t make it in person, please check in to the marketplace site that the students have designed to share their products with potential customers. Students are looking forward to participation from their parents, teachers, and peers!
Explore - Business
Wredling Middle School
WMS Jazz Ensemble Plays at Pheasant Run
More Team Event News...
This calendar is always being updated - especially at the beginning of the year! We are currently in the process of getting all of the club information on there!
7th Grade Boys Basketball Tryouts
7th-grade boys basketball tryouts will be:
- Monday morning Oct. 15- Wednesday morning, Oct. 17
- 6:30 a.m. til 8:00 a.m.
Boys need to be dressed and on the floor ready to go at 6:30 a.m. Players need to make sure that they bring some healthy food to eat for breakfast. There is a refrigerator available if players bring food items that need to be refrigerated.
Any questions about 7th boys basketball can be addressed to Mr. Kohler of Mr. Masoncup.