Learners. Leaders. Mustangs.
Edition 1 2020-2021 School Year
What's Happening at Hilde:
Tuesday, 9/15: PTO Meeting on ZOOM 5pm
Dates to remember:
Gifted and Talented Referral Window open through 9/29
Picture day 9/29 during Social Studies classes
No School 10/9 and 10/12
If you are having issues with technoloogy, please put in a help desk ticket first HERE. If you are having an issue with a teacher's Zoom, please reach out to your teacher by email.
Mr. Bailey & Ms. Washington
Chromebook distribution was a success because of these two!! Thank you for coordinating everything and working hard to ensure our students received what they needed in order to be successful.
Thanks for all your hard work helping with chromebook distribution, moving furniture for disposition and all the other tasks you do!
Thank you for always being cheerful and eager to help students be successful!
Mr. Bailey & Ms. Washington
2019-2020 Gym Locker Contents
No transportation changes or early dismissals will be accommodated after 3:00 pm.
BUS TRANSPORTATION CHANGES:
Students may not ride a different bus unless it has been approved through the Assistant Principal's office. This request must be turned in to the AP Secretary, Ms. Wachel, by email, parent note or you may call her at 832-249-5068 no later than 10 am on the day of the change.
Student ID Badges
MAP Testing Begins Soon!
2020-2021 Bell Schedule
Video Help for Students
Need to report your Child's absence?
Want to learn more about our PTO? Check out their site below:
Student Dress Code
Appropriate student dress and grooming are important factors in the safe and orderly operation of school. Each student’s appearance should reflect a positive image of self and contribute to a distraction-free learning environment.
Please refer to KISD Student Handbook for complete information regarding dress code.
General guidelines are as follows:
- Pants must be worn at the waist or upper hips and must not reveal underclothing.
- Ripped or frayed pants may not have holes close to or revealing undergarments .
- Leggings may be worn with a shirt that does not reveal underclothing or skin.
- Shorts, skirts, and dresses must be appropriate in length and may not reveal underclothing.
- No type of head covering is to be worn in the building except for religious or medical purposes. Examples of head coverings not allowed are head scarves, bandanas, hats, caps, hoodies.
- Students may not wear suggestive or inappropriately-located decorative patches, insignia, or clothing with improper advertising, pictures, slogans, or statements.
- Appropriate footwear is required and must be worn at all time while on school property. Slippers/house shoes of any kind are not permitted.
- Any attire or accessory that is distracting or disturbing will not be permitted on school property. This includes outfits that are too short, too revealing, low-cut, see-through, or backless. Underwear-styled garments should not be worn as outerwear for example bike shorts
- Shirts must large enough to provide appropriate coverage.
If you question the appropriateness of an article of clothing, please do not allow your child to wear it to school.
Electronic Devices Reminder
Virtual Meet the Teacher/Campus map
Campus Phone Numbers:
Front Office Fax: 832-249-4068
Clinic Fax 832-249-5089
Registrar Fax 832-249-4048
Special Ed: 832-249-5056
Athletics Fax: 832-249-5141