Pictures that Move? Must be Magic.
It's Not Magic! It's Edison!
A Breakthrough in Moving Picture Shooting!
- Patented 1883 by Thomas Edison
- ONE camera takes all the shots!
- No more lining up multiple still cameras to get your moving picture
- Easy to use system
- FLEXIBLE FILM INCLUDED
Wait! There's More!
Sharing is Caring with the Vitascope
- This breakthrough invention allows you and your friends to watch the same moving picture show at the same time
- Projects onto a large screen
- Make the movies a social occasion!
About the Inventor
vue du Kinetoscope This image is available for use in the public domain.
"Edison's Greatest Marvel: The Vitascope" This image is available for use in the public domain
Thomas Edison, half-length portrait, facing front This image is available for use in the public Domain