Toughest movie critic laughed so hard he was crying!
You'll love Elf. Aristotle sure did!
- Character: Buddy the Elf journeys to the buzzing New York City to meet his father, Walter Hobbs, step-brother, Michael, step-mother, Emily, and meets his first love, Jovie.
- Spectacle: Just your average elf in a bright green suit and yellow tights walking down the streets of New York City. Nothing to see here.
- Thought: The theme of Elf is to never give up no matter what others think of you.
- Diction: "We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy cane, candy corn, and syrup."
- Plot: Buddy the Elf walks from the North Pole to New York City by foot and is faced with reality but has fun with others as he spreads the holiday spirit.
- Sound: Just hear those sleigh bells tingling, ring-ting-tingling, too.