"Inspiring Greatness in Tomorrow's Leaders!" 2-12-16
Think Win Win, Synergize and Yee-Haws!
- Thank you Amanda for doing such a phenomenal job working with our reading intervention and EL students. We were so lucky to have you! We hope to see you again.
- Congratulations Shaina on your engagement. We are so happy for you! Yahoo! It's a celebration. Yahoo!
- Debbie and the 2nd grade team for the fun and happy 2nd grade music performance. The students and parents were so proud!
- Jojo, Shiela, Gabby, Angie, and Dawn for your participation in the District Envision Team meeting on Tuesday. Great job Jojo presenting. Wow, are we providing innovative STREAM opportunities for our students!
- Thank you Stephanie and Julie Norby for your leadership on not only facilitating the Envision Day,which was nothing short of amazing, but for also helping Solana Beach have one of the most amazing STEM curriculums in the state of CA!
- Theresa and Mary for organizing such fun activities for Circle of Friends every single week.
- Thank you Mary and Safe School Ambassador Teachers for meeting with your family groups on Tuesday.
- Julie and staff for putting together such a nice book of thank yous for John and Liz of Maggie's Club. They were so touched at the Board Meeting when they received it.
- Congratulations Tabor for being named Summer Enrichment Principal!
- Nora and Jordan for working so hard with our History Club members. Thank you for going the extra mile!
- Thank you to each of you for making SR the best place to teach and learn!
- GO HAWKS!!!!
Quote of the Week:
It was a great experience and the most resounding thing I returned with was the sense that Solana Ranch does so very many things well. It just doesn't get better than the enriching, challenging, yet warm and nurturing experience we provide to our students. Thanks for all of your vision and effort to make us so successful. #ProudToBeAHawk
Nora upon returning from a visit to 4 other schools in the county
Put First Things First and Begin with the End in Mind
- Happy Birthday to Debbie Barba and Lauren Helbert on 2/14 and Rob Bell on 2/20. Know that you are loved and appreciated!
- Happy Valentines Day!
- Please enjoy your Presidents' Week Holiday. Relax, have fun, and enjoy!!! Everyone deserves to have a special break.
Great Growth Mindset Video - You'll want to show your students this one!
Who Am I?
Favorite Food: Anything Indian
Little Known-Talent: I can touch my tongue to my nose
Favorite Activity to Sharpen the Saw: Walking/Hiking
Famous Person you Admire Most: Tim Tebow
Favorite Quote: "Find a job that you love, and you will never work a day in your life."
Mystery Person: Jennifer Haller