Plainfield Viking Registration
Plainfield Viking's Registration Cedarbrook Park Tonight
Parents, Practice & Paperwork
Practice/ Conditioning is 6 pm - 8:30 pm at the Vikings Practice Field Cedarbrook Park. Enter from Randolph Road turn on to Rose Street. Proceed into the Park bear to your right. Come around the circle to the bathroom area and you will see our signs and the Purple & Gold.
If you have a special circumstance preventing you from registering your child please see a board member at the registration desk. It is our goal to find ways to assist you any way we can, so no child that wants to participate is turned away.
Payment Plan is available for registration fee's
Please feel free to call or text 908-240-4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further information.
Also, Parents please take a second to prepare your registration packets. Here are a few tips to make sure you have it completed properly.
- Please fill in all information including insurance information on the registration forms.
- Make sure your child signs where it indicates (participant signature) and that you review with them what they are signing. (2nd pg of participant card)
- Parents make sure you initial and sign where indicated on the forms.
Make sure we have the following items Immediately w/ your registration packet:
- Original Birth Certificate plus a copy
- Final report Card -plus a copy
- Wallet size picture
- Medical Clearance Form completed by the Doctor
- Get needed forms from our website click here www.plainfieldvikings.com
1569 US HWY 22
Watchung, NJ 07069
***These items are needed urgently our first book check is August 10th. We will be calling for these items and we appreciate your diligence in getting them in today or by Thursday, August 7th at the latest. ***
Jets / Giants Game August 22nd
Practice & Parent Meeting Updates
- Please stop by the registration table to ensure we have all your paperwork and make any payments due.
- There will be a Cheer~Dance~Step meeting for parents set up for next week and we will give the children a flyer to inform you of the day and time next week.
- Remember practice is Monday through Friday 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm for flag and 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm for all other levels.
Any concerns or questions please reach out to any board member or call/text 908-240-4031 or email us at email@example.com.