September 5, 2019
Tell Your Parents
- Laws to protect children riding the school bus could become more strict under new bill
- Understanding Marijuana: What Parents and Teachers Need to Know FREE 9/10/19
- Healthy Food, Healthy Families FREE at Hackley Public Library 9/10/19
- Victorian Dress and Customs FREE interactive presentation 9/14/19
- November Ballot Issues and Candidates
Don't Delay, Sign Up Today!
Project-Based Learning - Tools to Support PBL - Dinner & Dialogue Series
This four-part series held throughout the 2019-20 school year shares tools to support classroom project planning, implementation, and community partnerships, along with having work time with colleagues; Session 1 held on 10/9/19; $10 each session, Dinner. Register Now!
Get Your Learning On!
- Teaching the Holocaust: Empowering Students 9/12/19; $15, Dinner, 3.25 SCECHs
- MiPSE System Overview & Updates - SE staff 10/7/19, FREE, 1.5 SCECHs
- Introduction to High Leverage Practices 10/7/19, $25, Dinner, SCECHs
- MiPSE System Overview - Section 504 10/9/19, FREE, 1.5 SCECHs
- Classroom Strategies for Students Impacted by Trauma
3-part series begins 10/10/19, $20, Dinner
- 2019-20 ACRI Community of Practice 10/10/19, FREE In County/$10 Out County, Dinner, SCECHs
Don't Miss This!
Sportsmen for Youth 'Youth Day'
Muskegon County Fairgrounds
September 7, 2019 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m.
Cool Clip to Share with Friends
Drive Safely Around School Buses
Help keep kids safe this Fall and all year long by reviewing the driving precautions needed around school buses during the school year! Please SHARE this video in an email or social media post by using this link: https://www.viddler.com/v/64ed091b