Fashion in Asia
Nowadays, there aren't many diferences between asian clothing and occidental clothing.
Well dressed isn't many important for asian people. They don't worry a lot for their clothes.
In gala, they don't wear whites clothes because is a funeral color.
In China, people like colorful clothes, it isn't common to wear black clothes.
This region has a lot of regional cuisines (especially China). Examples of staple foods include rice, noodles, mung beans, soy beans, seafood (Japan has the highest per capita consumption of seafood), mutton (Mongolia), bok choy (Chinese cabbage), and tea.
- New Year's Day (Ganjitsu)
- Adult's Day (Seijin-no hi)
- National Founding Day (Kenkoku Kinen-no hi)
- Vernal Equinox (Shunbun-no hi)
- Showa Day (Showa-no hi)
- Constitution Memorial Day (Kenpou Kinenbi)
- Greenery Day (Midori-no hi)
- Children's Day (Kodomo-no hi)
- Marine Day (Umi-no hi)
- Respect-for-the-Aged Day (Keirou-no hi)
- Autumnal Equinox (Shuubun-no hi)
- Health/Sports Day (Taiiku-no hi)
- Culture Day (Bunka-no hi)
- Labor Thanksgiving Day (Kinrou Kansha-no hi)
- Emperor's Birthday (Tennou Tanjoubi)