How To Vote
By: Jack Berkowitz
What is this flyer about?
How to qualify to vote
1. 18 years of age
2. A United States born citizen
3. Registered to vote in your own state
Ways to register to vote
1. You can register at your a local DMV in your state.
2. You can fill out the registration form
3. You can mail a registration application to the Boards of Elections office.
4. You can fax a registration application to the Boards of Elections office.
North Carolina registration deadlines
Military, Out of State, and Overseas voting
1. You can fill out the Absentee Ballot for those who can still vote if they missed Election Day.
2. You can also fill out the Federal Write-In Absentee Ballot.