Aerial picture b of the Oil Spill
By Muni and kate
How accurate do you think your polygons compare to an actual spill?
The polygon and oil spill do not compare because the oil spill is not made up of a real geometric shape.I think my answer is less then the an actual spill area would spread out more.
How we approached the problem...
1. We have to divide the oil spill into polygons
2. We had to figure out what polygon it was
3. We had to find the correct formula
4. Then we had to measure the polygon and then do the math
5. Then we added the polygons together to find the total area
Extent of disaster
Yes we should be worried about oil spill. All oil spills would harm or kill animals. They also affect humanbeings