To translate on a cell phone, click on the black and white circle on the bottom right. To translate on a tablet, laptop, or desktop computer to your preferred language, click the black box to the right that says, "translate newsletter."
Para traducir en un teléfono celular, haga clic el círculo blanco y negro en la parte inferior derecha. Para traducir en una tableta, computadora portátil o computadora de escritorio a su idioma preferido, haga clic en el cuadro negro a la derecha que dice "translate newsletter.”
School Site Council and the English Learner Advisory Committee
Click this button if you would like to nominate yourself to be on Parkview's School Site Council and/or English Learner Advisory Committee
October 10th is a Teacher Training Day. No School!
Procedures & Reminders
- Parents must drop their children off at the front gate. Parents must have an appointment, sign in at the office, and get a visitor's badge in order to enter campus in the morning or during school hours.
- Students in Kinder through 3rd grade must be picked up every day by an adult or walked home by an older sibling. Only children in 4th or 5th grade may walk home alone or with younger siblings.
- Breakfast and lunch are provided free for all students every day. If you bring a lunch to the school office after the start of the school day, you must let your child know before school that they need to come to the office to look for their lunch. We will not call children to the office to pick up lunch that has been dropped off.
- Click here for the Parkview dress code https://parkview.hueneme.org/o/parkview-elementary/page/dress-code
- Chips are allowed to be packed in student lunches but must be a single serving, and students are not permitted to share.
- Cell phones and smart watches must be powered off at all times while at school. Students who have their phones out or who are using their smartwatch for communication will be asked to leave their phone/ watch in the office and a parent will be asked to pick it up.
Click this button to see our daily bell schedule. Please note the new kindergarten dismissal time. All kindergarten students will receive free lunch at school every day.
Hispanic Heritage Month September 15- October 15 2022
Daily Health Screening
STAFF AND STUDENT SCREENING PROCEDURES
Staff and students shall conduct health screening before leaving their home. Screenings will not take place at school sites by HESD staff. Staff and students who have symptoms of infectious illness should stay home and take an at-home antigen COVID test. Staff and students with symptoms of COVID-19 infection will be advised to not return for in-person instruction until they have presented a negative COVID test, have shown improved symptoms, and have been without fever for 24 hours without the help of medication.