Hailey Parent Update
October 7, 2021
- 4-18 CISD Coats for Kids - see information below
- 7 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - SK8 Town
- 8 No School - Staff Development
- 9 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Papa John's
- 11 School Holiday
- 13 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 14 4th grade Fine Arts Day @ Pavilion
- 14 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Jason’s Deli
- 15 iWalk from Grogan’s Mill Village Center to Hailey
- 18 Schenk Shop - open during recess
- 18 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Chick-Fil-A
- 20 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 21 Hailey Book Fair - more information to come
- 21 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Torchy's Tacos
- 21 Hailey PTA meeting Zoom 5:30pm
- 22 Report Cards go home
- 25-29 Red Ribbon Week - Updated list of activities below!
- 25-29 Hailey PTA Spirit Week- Marco's Pizza
- 25 Schenk Shop - open during recess
- 27 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 29 Hailey PTA Trunk or Treat 5:30-7:00pm
- 1-5 Hailey PTA Hailey Dash Fundraiser
- 3 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 5 Hailey PTA Hailey Dash Fundraiser Race Day!
- 8 Schenk Shop - open during recess
- 10 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 15 Schenk Shop - open during recess
- 17 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 22 Thanksgiving Holiday
- 24 Hailey PTA Spirit Night - Raising Cane
- 29 Schenk Shop - open during recess
Hailey PTA Spirit Night every Wednesday @ Raising Cane's located at 1501 Research Forest
Relay for Life Team for Hailey Elementary
Hailey Elementary will host a Relay for Life team sponsored by Ms. Reynolds. As a team, we will have fundraisers and activities to support our survivors, honor those who have fought a good fight, and fund research to end Cancer. If you would like to be a part of our team, please click on the link below to visit our team page or reach out to me personally.
There will be an incentive for joining our team.
Click here to visit Ms. Reynold's page.
We are so excited about the 2021-2022 school year. Please visit the Hailey PTA website at the link above. Once you have an account, you can find volunteering opportunities, and buy special Comet spirit wear!
The Book Fair Is Almost Here!
Hailey's in-person book fair starts on Monday, October 18. The book fair will be open through Thursday, October 21. Students will be able to shop for books in the library during their Specials times. Book Fair flyers will go home in next week's Wednesday folders. If you would like to preview the book fair or order books online, please visit the book fair website at: efairs.follettbookfairs.com. Our school's shopping code is M7182.
The Meal Application guides our campus with providing resources for families. These resources include holiday assistance, family needs, clothing, school supplies, and much more. The lunch application provides more resources than just a meal!
PTA Membership Bundles
White Star Membership Bundle $125
Includes 2 PTA memberships, 2 limited edition shirts, 2 pens and small star on the Hailey Elementary office entry wall.
Blue Star Membership Bundle $250
Includes 2 PTA memberships, 2 limited edition shirts, 2 pens, popsicle party for your child (during school hours, date TBD), $25 pack of carnival tickets and medium star on the Hailey Elementary office entry wall.
Red Star Membership Bundle $500
2 PTA Memberships, 2 front row grade level program seats, $50 pack of carnival tickets, 2 limited edition Hailey shirts, 2 pens, pizza party for your child's class (during school hours, date TBD) and large star on the Hailey Elementary office entry wall.
Gifted and Talented Referrals
Referral requests are now open for the Conroe Independent School District Gifted and Talented program. Although testing will not take place until late January, referral requests are accepted at this time. Referral requests can be made by the parents and/or campus staff. If you are interested in referring your child, you may want to discuss this with your child's teacher at conferences. Referrals will be accepted through December 17, 2021. You may request a form from your child's teacher.
This form will help guide Mrs. Dumlao, the Hailey in creating group counseling along with providing families with resources that they need.
We are doing all we can to keep our Comets safe and healthy so we can keep schools open. If you're looking for a way to say thank you to a teacher, you may write a Teacher's Achieving Excellence (TAE) through your Parent Access Account (PAC).
Parent Access Center is available to all CISD parents that allows viewing of helpful info about student attendance, report cards, progress reports, grades, state test results, discipline and lunch money. Parents must have a valid email address.
CISD values contributions made by volunteers who work to support our students & teachers. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for our students & visitors. If you are interested in volunteering, please complete the Volunteer Application.
The Woodlands Farmer's Market at Grogan's Mill is a weekly community event sponsored by the Grogan's Mill Village Association. The Market is open Saturdays from 9 am - noon at the Grogan's Mill Center.
Hailey 2021-2022 Theme
Sam K. Hailey Elementary
12051 Sawmill Road The Woodlands, TX 77380
Office: 832-663-4100 Fax: 832-663-4199 Bus Barn: 832-592-8800
The Conroe Independent School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following persons have been designated to handle inquiries regarding these non-discrimination policies: Title IX Coordinator, 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, Texas 77304; (936)-709-7700 and the Section 504/ADA Coordinator, 3205 W. Davis, Conroe, Texas 77304; (936) 709-7670.