St. Patrick's Day & Marketing
By Saad Imran
History of St. Patrick's day
- Every year on March 17, the Irish and the Irish-at-heart across the globe observe St. Patrick’s Day. What began as a religious feast day for the patron saint of Ireland has become an international festival celebrating Irish culture with parades, dancing, special foods and a whole lot of green.
St. Patrick's Day & Global marketing
- United Kingdom celebrate by going partying at night, going out with friends and having a good time and making a lot of food.
- United kingdom has a variety of foods they eat such as Irish coffee and irish stew.
- United kingdom celebrates St patrick's day like america and Canada it's just they make different foods.
- People in United kingdom usually like enjoying St patrick's day with their family and friends.
- How canada celebrates is similar to the united kingdom but Canada make Irish food such as irish corn bread,irish soup,and irish beef.
- Canada is a big place so many people celebrate st patrick's day there.
- Canada has many sales during the st Patrick's day and many people enjoy that.
- Canadians usually celebrate by going at night at partying like united kingdom.
St. Patrick's day product
- The people during St patrick's day are usually irish people that are drunk and they are just having a good day.
- The products are usually the decorations they sell and st patrick's related things.
- The places are usually clubs or somewhere outside where you can have fun
- Promotion are by beers and alcoholic drinks.
- The price is usually free unless they want to get dinner with their family.