K12 National Clubs
School Year 2020/2021
K12 National Clubs provide social connections with students throughout the nation.
Clubs have moved to Zoom!
Our club sessions have switched from Blackboard Collaborate to Zoom as of December 2020, so the club sessions no longer show up on students' schedules.
We recommend signing up for a club session through our K12 Club Smore using a personal email address. This is because many times if you use a school email address zoom will not be able to send the invite as the school’s security system will not let the email through.
After registering, you should receive a confirmation email containing the session link to join as well as a calendar invite that you can add to your personal calendar that will send a reminder before the session.
We are excited to offer an Art club with our students for the month of February.
- For grades K-2nd, we will be creating amazing snowman resist art!
- For grades 3-5th, we will be creating starry night resist art!
- For grades 6th-12th, we will be painting a blooming rosebud!
We are excited to offer a DIY club with our students for the month of February.
- For grades K-5th, we will be creating and decorating Valentine's crafts together!
- For grades 6th-12th, we will be creating a Decoupage craft together!
K-8th Grade LEGO Club
There's so much to love about LEGO! Join us for K12's National LEGO Club. We learn and share ways to have fun with these colorful building blocks. Each session will be filled with trivia, games, and building challenges to test your LEGO skills.
- For grades K-5th, we will be making and baking Hot Cocoa Cookies together!
- For grades 6th-12th, we will be making melt-in-your-mouth Peppermint Patty Brownie Cookies!
More details to come soon!