Mount Holly Elementary School
One Team, One Dream…December 15-19 Weekly Update
Think about it...
Monday, December 15
- PLC Meetings with Mrs. Simpson during planning
- Ice Cream Party for Fundraiser (K, 2nd, 3rd from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m AND 1st, 4th, 5th from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.) A list of students will follow.
Tuesday, December 16
- Pictures with Santa (details to follow)
- Be prepared for a drill after 5th grade lunch
- Faculty and Staff Caroling at 6 p.m. and Dinner at 7:30 p.m.
Wednesday, December 17
- 5th grade goes to Lowe's Motor Speedway
Thursday, December 18
- Terrific Kids Nominations due to Mrs. Neal (All names are due on this day)
- World Cup of Writing Students called to the atrium at 1:45 p.m./MVP Nominations due
- PTO Lunch for faculty and staff (Lunch in K-1 workroom). Plan to have lunch in the Guidance Conference Room without your students.
Friday, December 19
- School-wide Sing-Along 8:30 a.m.
- Polar Express with Santa for Kindergarten and First Grades following sing-along
- Faculty and Staff Lunch (Office Conference Room)
- Club Friday 1:35-2:15
- F and P Window closes F and Ps due to Mrs. Simpson by 4 p.m.
December 22-January 2
Have a wonderful Winter Break!
Monday, January 5
- Welcome Back!!!!
Tuesday, January 6
- Staff Meeting-2:45 p.m.
Wednesday, January 7
- Newsletter goes home
Thursday, January 8
Friday, January 9
Highlights of the Week...
- Thank you to our PTO for a successful Reindeer's Den. Our school is able to provide some holiday joy for 30 children from the profits from the den and our PTO.
- Thank you to EVERYONE who volunteered in the Reindeer's Den. We had parents, teachers, and Outbreak Church members helping our students shop and wrapping gifts. We have a great school and a great team of supporters including ALL of you!
- Thank you for making our Silly String event a success.