Teacher Appreciation Day
Tuesday, May 5, 2020
What is National Teacher Appreciation Day?
Teachers play a critical role in educating and shaping our children: the future leaders of our country. They are kind, patient, hard-working, dedicated and understanding professionals that mold our children’s lives in a positive direction. We entrust our children with the teachers and they affect their lives on a daily basis.
Virtual Teacher Appreciation Week
Day 1: DRESS LIKE YOUR FAVORITE STAFF MEMBER
National Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8, and we are hoping you will help us out with a showing appreciation to your wonderful teachers!
We are trying to collect short, heartfelt notes for all our teachers, and we would like as many as possible. If you would like to send a short message of appreciation to a teacher, please use the example shown below, starting with the teacher name followed by a comma, and submit below via this google form.
We are going to make these into a collection so the teachers may know how much everyone appreciates their efforts.
Thank you everyone!
Hello Parents and Guardians,
National Teacher Appreciation Week is May 4-8, and with all that has been going on, we are making a special effort this year to express appreciation for our teachers and staff and make sure they are not forgotten simply because the building is closed.
We are putting on a big surprise appreciation week that we can do remotely, and would love for you to be involved.
We are trying to collect short, heartfelt notes for all our teachers, and we would like as many as possible. If you would like to send a short message of appreciation to a teacher, please use the example format below, starting with the teacher name followed by a comma, and submit via the google form. You may sign it with your name or with Anonymous if you prefer. You may also submit this form multiple times if you would like to send more than one teacher a message.
We are going to make these into a collection so the teachers may know how much everyone appreciates their efforts.
Thank you, everyone, for helping us make this a special Teacher Appreciation Week!
- Mrs. Luongo thank you for always being kind and helpful. You make kindergarten so much fun! ~ Krisella
- To Ms Luongo. Thank you for being here for me . For teaching me and being the best teacher ever . I’m really happy you are my teacher ~ Love Lauren
- Mrs. Luongo, you are the best teacher in the world. You are so kind to me and super thoughtful. Thank you for being so nice to me throughout the time we had together. ~ Rebecca
- Mrs Luogo, Thank you for teaching me all wonderful stuff during Mathsclass and helping me to learn how to read books. ~ Love Aman
- She was the best kindergarten teacher ~ Kylie
- Thank you for all that you have taught me in our class. (Nana thanks you for all of your support during the pan epidemic. Your positive energy is contagious and greatly appreciated!) ~ Camryn
- I appreciate you helping my little sister learn new things. ~ Darrien
- I love you ~ Janelle
- Hey I love you and I miss you ~Rihanna
- Miss loungo thanks for teaching me stuff ~ Ava B.
- I MISS YOU (crying face emoji) ~ Ava again
- Mrs . Luongo, we appreciate all the wonderful job you do for our children. You are such an excellent teacher. Thank you so much. ~ Manu family
- You make my sight words easy to learn. Ms. Hamlor thank you so much. ~ Camryn
- I love you ~ Janelle
- Ms Hamlor , we appreciate all the support and the encouragement you give to our children.Thank you so much. ~ Manu family
- You are my fav teacher when I was in kindergarten teacher ~ Lavie
- Thank you for teaching us all we know to get smarter ~ Nayomi
- The best teacher I can ever ask for ~ Ella
- Dear Ms. Lindsay- Thank you for your dedication and patience while teaching the Kindergarten children. It really takes a special person to work with the little ones. Not too many have the heart to work with children so we thank you for giving your heart to teaching. We appreciate you!! ~ The Manning Family
- The best teacher I can ever ask for ~ Ella
- Dear Ms. Pelle. We thank you and appreciate your dedication to our children. You have a giving heart and we are grateful that you have given it to our children. It's not easy working with a bunch of different little personalities but you have perseverance to come back year after year so for that we truly Thank you for teaching and being there for our children. ~ Love from the Manning family
- To the rest of the school you may just be a teacher, but to our child you are a hero! Thank you for your love and concern for our child, and for making each day a fun day of remote learning and playing. She really looks forward to getting her work done on seesaw because of you, and that really means a lot to us. All our love and gratitude to you! The Bourne Family
- I love Miss Lall because she is my teacher ~ Janelle
- Happy teachers day Mrs Lall, I love you and appreciate your effort and sacrifice.God bless you and give you more strength ~ Eldad
- Thank you Mrs. Lall for teaching me math and everything I have learned this year. ~ Cameron
- Ms. Lall,! You are the best teacher ever! !you are the best teacher ever! thank you for being my teacher!!! ~ Goel
-Mrs. Lall, Thank you for being kind, an awesome teacher and helping me to learn new things. ~ Caitlin
- Ms Lall , you are the best teacher ever, I learn a lot of thing with you, and you are so nice. Thank you. ~ Leila
- Ms Lall, We love u and appreciation u a lot for all your hard work towards the kids. You are such a sweet teacher Janelle said God bless u and keep you more and more. Thanks ~ Ms. Bonney
- Mrs. Lall, you are an extraordinary teacher whom I can truly say is a passionate educator. You always wear a smile on your face. I thank you for still remaining creative, patient, caring and supportive even as classes are remote. You continue to teach with such excellence. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ~ Rodriguez family
- I love you ~ Janelle
- Happy teachers day Mrs Cintron, l love you and appreciate all your effort and support.May God bless you. ~ Eldad
- Mrs. Cintron, You are a very, very nice teacher. Thank you for helping me do things at school. ~ Caitlin
- I love Ms Cintron Because she is nice ~ Zarrah
- Thank you for your wonderful stories we loved them . The Bourne Family
- Mrs. Cintron, Learning with you makes my child's day brighter. You leave such a positive impression with your interactions, whether it is your read alouds, warm manner, smile or popsicles when school was in session in the building. You are a wonderful and positive teacher. Thank you for continuing to teach, support and care, among other qualities. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! ~ Rodriguez family
- Thank you for everything you did for class 2A thank you we love you. ~ Nina
- I appreciate your dedication, and hard work ~ Love Devan
- Ms Anglin thank you for been a great teachers you are so fun. I have learned a lot of new thing with you and my best moment with you was in Halloween because you had the best costume thank you you are the best ~ Jazlenn
- Ms. Anglin, thank you for teaching me math and science this school year. I hope I learn more math and science next school year. ~ Caleigh
- Thank you for teaching me math Ms. Anglin. I appreciate your hard work. ~ Abigail L.
- Thank you Ms. Anglin for being a great teacher. Thank you for being a kind and fun teacher ~ Ryen
- I appreciation Ms. Anglin because she is nice and gives me free time ~ Kiara
- Ms. Anglin thanks for teaching math and science I love science because it has a lot of important stuff and sometimes you let us do those stuff which is a lot of fun and math has a lot of numbers that you have to solve I love solving problems. I miss you and hope to see you soon goodbye.~ Muhammed
- Mrs. Anglin I appreciate it that you are my teacher thank you for teaching me ~ Ms. Anglin
- I love Ms Anglin Because I like math and she explain it to me nicely ~ Zarrah
- My teachers are amazing :) ~ Ethan
- To Ms. Shepherd, thank you for being my teacher for first grade and second grade. I love the way you teach us with stories, songs, dances, and examples to help us learn and understand. Thank you for all the fun activities and celebrations you have for us. I miss seeing you and talking to you everyday. I hope you stay safe and I can see you in person again so I can give you a great big hug. I love you. ~ Alexandra
- Hello Ms.Shepherd thank you for being awesome thats all ~ Alexander
- Ms. Shepherd you were a really fun teacher you taught us well and you earned the letter I gave you ~ Adeline
- Ms. Shepherd, thank you for everything you taught us. I am having so much fun learning this year! ~ Quizzie
- Ms. Shepherd, thank you for the ice cream party! I also want to let you know that I love the way you teach me. Thank you for allowing me to bring a toy on Fridays. You make me love school!!!! ~ Mason B.
- Ms .Shepherd you are nice and you are funny you are one of the nicest people I met. Thank for being a good teacher. I love you Ms shepherd thank for teaching me thank for everything! ~Anamaria
- Ms. shepherd you are the best teacher I ever had . I hope to have more teachers like you. I miss you very much ~ Willow
- I appreciate your enthusiasm, and how you help me to advance ~ Love Devan
- Thank you Ms. Shepherd for being a great teacher. I have learned so much from you in first grade and second. Thank you. ~ Abigail L.
- Thank you Ms. Shepherd for being a great teacher and entertainer. You make learning fun. ~ Reno
- I appreciate this teacher she taught us from first grade to second grade.~ Ezra
- Dear Ms. Shepherd. Thank you for what you taught me in the whole year of 1st Grade! You were always finding a way to make class fun, and you were always encouraging me to work hard. You gave us free time to enjoy some time with our friends, or just to relax! You made the lessons that you taught fun, but also so that we can learn and become smarter students.Thank You, Ms. Shepherd! (Best teacher!) ~ Love, Sophia
- Hi Ms. Sheppie, I know that I'm in 3rd grade now but I really missed you as a teacher.You always played fun math games with us. There was no time at all where I was in your classroom and I wasn't having fun not even one chance so I just want to thank you for all that you have done for me! When I first came into this school I was scared that I would have to change schools for the third time. I couldn't stop hugging on to my mom. I was really scared of this place but when I saw the look of your face when I saw you in the hall one day, I knew you would be the one most caring and nice to me.When I switched for math it was the best part of my day even the tests were fun! (especially when you put my name on one of them ) From that day on you were my favorite teacher, and you were the one that always would be.I LOVE YOU MISS SHEPHERD!!!!!!!!!!! O-O ~ Lily
- Ms.Shepherd I miss you so much I hope you are having a good day ! ~ Mackenzie
- Mrs. Shepherd thanks for teaching different teachings with all the children and letting us have some fun in learning. Thank you so much I hope I see you soon.~ Muhammed
- My teachers are amazing :) ~ Ethan
- I appreciate how you teach me, and help me to advance ~ Love Devan
- Ms. Murray I love listening to your read aloud. Thank you for choosing interesting stories to read to us ~ Abigail L.
- Thank you for letting us have after school in your classroom ~ Elyon
- I appreciation Ms Murray because she is nice , helpful , kind , thankful and respectful ~ Kiara
-Ms.Murray I love I love how you do the read out louds and how you help us all you are amazing we love you and miss you thank you. ~ Muhammed
- My teachers are amazing :) ~ Ethan
- Ms.Rapp thank you for helping me with everything and my mom thanks you too thank you for every thing ~ Mel
- THE BEST TEACHER ~ Monica
- I appreciate you because you are kind teacher ~ Mando
- One word: Kindness ~ Abigail T.
- Thanks so much for your efforts Ms. Rapp. you are the best. ~ Mohab
- She is a good and funny teacher ~ Zachery
- Ms.Rapp thank you what you taught me this year. All the work that you have been going through that is not going to stop you. ~ Gael
- Thank you for teaching me ~ Gloria
- I appreciate you because you always supported me when I was down and was one of the best teachers I have ever had. ~ Mariama
- Youre my favorite teacher, since day one you helped me said nice things to me, you were there for me when I needed help always.~ Perla
- Thanks Ms Rapp, We all love you and appreciate Your hard work. ~ Ms. Bonney
- I just want to thank you for everything you've done in this hard time for all you have done even though this is your first year!thanks! ~ Isabela
- Shes nice and funny ~ Musa
- Thanks for being the best teacher possible and teaching me everything I know ~ Love Nyla
- Ms.Mc govern thank you for teaching me you are kind and funny thank you and the class that i like the most is math. ~ Carter
- I appreciate you Ms.Mc govern! ~ Gabriella B.
- Thank you for everything you do to help us get smarter ~ Nayomi
- I like when she gives us hard math ~ Jacy
- Thank you for guiding us throughout the school year in third grade ~ Elyon
- You a great teacher! ~ Kymora
- Ms.McGovern, thank for all you have done.You are smart, funny and so much more.You are appreciated in every way.You always give us second chances.I just want to say thank you ~ Love, Amiya
- I'm happy that you support me for my work and help me ~ Benecia
- she is a nice person ~ Oraine
- Hello Ms. McGovern,Thank you for everything you do for all the students in your class. We all appreciate your hard work and loving nature especially in these difficult times. ~ Deocharan family
- Hi !!! Its really to bad that we can't see each other in person and we can't talk , I'll tell you this my family and I are watching the tales of Narnia and soon I'll be reading the books :] see you later at the google meet check out!!! ~ Leila
- Mrs.Demo, thank you for what you have done for us.My favorite class was when you did that rap for Icahn 4.You made every class very fun and hopeful and I hope you keep up the good work ~ Tomi
- Thank you Mrs. Demo for being our teacher! I try to get the best grades I can so your teaching would pay off because I know you grade our work and plan lessons for us to learn from you. You are a GREAT and HELPFUL teacher. You encourage us to work harder and get better grades. Thank you always Mrs. Demo ~ From Tanisha.
- I really appreciate you thanks for all you do ~ Hafisah
- Thank you for helping me with ELA ~ Kylie
- You are the best teacher THANK YOU :) !!! THANK YOU for for encouraging me to be the best ~ Peyton A.
- You make me laugh and smile everyday. You are the #1 teacher of all time. thank you for what you taught me this year and all the hard work you have done! I wrote this letter to make sure that you know that you are a super hero to me. Love you!!!! ~ Mila
- Thank you for your dedication as a teacher. You have made 3rd and 4th grade so much easier for Peyton. Thank you ~ Ms. Dominguez
- Ms.Dulac, I love having you as a teacher. You are the best teacher. For the first day of school I knew I was going to have a good year. You always make time to help me. I just love have you as a teacher ~ Love, your student Madison
- Thank you for all the help during this hard time. ~ Jarriou
- She helps me all day long even on the days school ended ~ Kylie
- Thank you for helping our class :) ~ Peyton A.
- Dear Ms. Dulac, You really helped me understand when I was struggling. Thank you for encouraging me when I was struggling. You are a fun and kind teacher. Thank you for all you do! ~ Love, Sophia
- Kylie has enjoyed having you as a teacher. Thank you. ~ Ms. Dominguez
- Mrs. Laricchia-you are very kind and I miss you with all my heart ~ Love:Jilliann
- Dear Mrs Laricchia, you are the best teacher I have ever had and i hope you have a great rest of the year and stay safe. Even though you have gotten upset at us we still love you. ~ Love, Danielle
- Mrs.Laricchia, thank you for every thing you taught me 2 years ago. Your math teaching skills are why I am in 6th grade. You and my mom have a nice bond and you guys always talk to each other on parent teacher conference about me. Also you were the teacher that always believed in me and I will never forget that.--- Kaylee
- Mrs Laricchia is honest, dutiful, punctual, sincere, hardworking and a talented person, efficient in teaching or presenting his subject, amiable with the students, caring help, enterprising and rich with current knowledge. A good teacher must always encourage the learners to develop their latent talents. ~ Jamaal
- Thank you for helping me out in math. I really understand math when you help me out.~ Joseph O.
- I appreciate you because you would always do my favorite subject : Math and you had the best stories to tell. ~ Mariama
- Mrs.L you have been the funniest teacher that I have ever known ~ Lucas
- Mrs.laricchia you are a very funny and great teacher you were always there for us.the motivation is why we beat the 4th graders in lightsail challenge you are always joyful.Happy teacher appreciation week!!! ~Michael O.
- Mrs.Laricchia is a wonderful and an amazing person and she inspires use by believing in us ~ Ariana
- Thanks for everything and all the math you taught us ~ Aaliyah
- Mrs.Laricchia thank you for helping me when needed and you a nice teacher. ~ Aidan
- Having you as Aidan teachers for two years in a row has been awesome. Thank you ~ Ms. Dominguez
- The best teacher is you. You helped me pass the 4th and 5th grade by telling me that I know that you will do well in my class ~ Jeison
- She helped not just me but every one in the 5 grade. She helped everyone who was stuck on something hard and helped them understand it slowly.~ Mohamed
- Mrs. Courman, thank you for teaching me this much ELA, grammar, etc. You helped me when I was having trouble and is always nice to me. You teaching and I wish that you could stay with me for every grade." ~ Amanda
- Mrs. Courman, thank you for what you taught me and showed me this year. My favorite class was when we did the reading comprehension thing and we had to choose our partners to do a project where w efind the theme of a book of our choice and my favorite time I've spent with you was in after school. You make fifth grade fun and happy and you make our class smart and educated and I just wanted to say thank you. ~ Jaleyah
- I love you because you are the best teacher ever! ~Jayla
- Thank you for helping our classes out with ELA. Your really helpful for our ELA skills.~ Joseph O.
- Mrs.Courman, your the best teacher I ever meet. Your nice ,give us treats, gives up snack time, and even tree time. From nobody ever game us free time like you. You help us become successful students so we can get good jobs when we get older. When I have to make a speech at a event or something, I would thank you.~ Sean
- Hi Mrs. Courman, I really appreciate all you do for me, and the rest of the students as well, I know we may have gotten you mad, like a lot. But you really don't deserve it considering you even chose to have us for another year, but we have proven to bring you down many times, as in not listening to you, or other teachers, and for this, I really wan't to say thank you for keeping us and not changing classes, still having faith in us to change, without you fifth grade and forth would be completely different ~ Amelia
- Thank you Mrs.courman for all you do ~ Michael Od.
- Ms. Jackson you are the best teacher in the whole teacher world. I miss you and can't survive this year on video call ~sincerely, Malia(your favorite student)
- Dear Ms. Jackson. I love your zest and energy when it comes to connecting with the youth. You have been such a bright addition to the teaching staff at Icahn. We appreciate all that you do as a teacher. Thanks for your dedication to our youth. Keep up the good work! ~ Love from the Manning family
- Mr. Green is a great teacher he is the best!! ~ Joseph
- Thank you Mr.Green for teaching me this year I extremely appreciate it & you make class fun ~ Enmanuel
- Mr.Green, thank you for making these two years the best years. I've had so much fun in your class. I remember you being my social studies teacher and it was so fun. I really appreciate all you have done for us ~ Ernesa
- Mr.Green,Thank you for being great teacher.You have taught us so much over the past two years.I appreciate you ~ Azureya
- Dear Mr.Green, thank you for being my teacher in 5 and 6th grade. Since we are on lock down, I cannot enjoy school as much as I used to when we were in school. Thank you for teaching me everything I know about social studies. I am very proud to have you as my teacher. Have a great quarantine ~ Amiya
- Dear Mr.Green, thank you for all the things you've taught me in both the sixth and fifth grade. I honestly couldn't have asked for a more exciting school year. I appreciate you and all of the things you have done for us. :D ~Ashley
- Mr.Green is an epic gamer. He also is a good and funny teacher. He also likes turtles. ~Ethan
- You are the most fun and the funniest person that I know ~ Lavie
- Mr.Green, I cannot wait to come to your class! ~ Quizzie
- Thank you for being the best choir teacher that I have ever met ~ Elyon
- I appreciate you because I always had fun when I was in the classroom and I always had a reason to laugh. ~ Mariama
- Mr. Green is a very good teacher, he's always a fun guy. ~ Dale
- Mr. Green, I just want to say thank you. Thank you for standing by me in fifth grade, and thank you for always encouraging me to do my work. Even when I was at my worst, you were still there for me. So, once again, thank you. ~ Christopher R.
- Dear Mr. Green, thanks for giving me food everytime you have parties, and thank you for being an understanding teacher. ~ Love,Savannah
- You are the best homeroom teacher anyone can ask for honestly I am so lucky to be in your class. I’m kind of sad that we did not get to experience a full year together where I did experience was the best experience you saw me at my lowest you believed in me when I didn’t and I just wanna say thank you for all that you do ~ Oumousajo
- Mr. Betances, thank you for all the books we have read this year. I really enjoyed sitting down and reading the different stories because they were all interesting. All of the book we read this are my favorite books ever. Thank you for making this a joyous year. ~ Mahamadou
- Thank you Mr. Betances for being apart of the Icahn Charter School 4 MS team! I never have met a teacher like you who was so calm. You create an atmosphere where your students can ease their worries, relax, and read a book in peace. You seem always reminded me of someone who would sit back, grab a cup of coffee and read some literature. You light up my day everytime we have ELA with you. Thank you Mr. Betances for being one of my favorite teachers of all time! ~ Andy
- Thank you for making me understand ela better. ~ George
- Thank you so much for what you taught me this year I really appreciate you in so many different ways but just know I love you and I’ll always miss you.~ Aminatou
- Ms. Lestin, thank you always making sure that I understand what you're trying to teach me and having patience with me. ~Nana
- Ms. Lestin, thank you for making math fun this year. Math really is not really my strong suit but you helped me every time I needed help no matter the circumstance. Your classroom always had a welcoming environment ~ Mahamdou
- Ms. Lestin, thank you for guiding me through this journey so far. I actually wouldn't know how it would be with out you. Your ways of teaching are incredible and thank you for encouraging me to keep learning. I am very grateful for having you as a teacher. :) ~ Eva K.
- I would like to thank Ms.Lestin for always being a very supportive teacher and always helping us through tough times especially when we didn´t get a topic. She will always be that teacher who we can laugh with and still get our work done.Thank you Ms.Lestin for always helping me to reach my best ~ Kaliah
- Ms. Lestin, I appreciate all the work you give us. And i'm very grateful because she does not give us the amount of work that all the other teachers do. ~ Dayna
- Thank you Ms. Lestin for all the help and lessons you have taught me up until now. I really like you as a teacher and I appreciate you for all you have done to help us get this far. My favorite subject is math, so you were bound to be one of my favorites from the beginning. Thanks so much Ms. Lestin!!! ~ Nathaniel
- Ms. Lestin, thank you for all that you do. You have made math my favorite subject because of how you help us understand the concepts and guide us through it! ~ Renee
- Thank you Ms. Lestin for being apart of the Icahn Charter School 4 MS team! I never have met a teacher like you who was a mixture of emotions and seriousness. I came from a strict catholic school where teachers barely had the slightest emotion except for a few. You remind me of one of those few teachers who brought me joy back in that strict school. You light up my day everytime we have math with you first thing in the morning. Thank you Ms. Lestin for being one of my favorite teachers of all time! ~ Andy
- Thank you Ms. Lestin for being my math teacher I really learn well from you. You are the best math teacher I have ever had. I want to say thank you for being my teacher and letting me know I am capable of doing your work. ~ Daniella
- Hi Mr. Butler, if there's anyone that knows science .. its you HAHA. Never met a better science teacher than you ! I'm grateful to have you as one of my Middle school teachers. Miss laughing and doing science experiments with you in class. Hope to see you soon ! ~ Maya
- Thank you Mr.Butler for dealing with us and being an amazing teacher. You're probably one of the most experienced teacher I know with the most knowledge about the world, so thanks for being very very very smart. ~ Terria
- Mr. Butler, thank you for being one of the best teachers in Icahn. I appreciate you sticking your neck out for me and classmates to make sure that we pass all of our classes. ~Emilie
- Mr. Butler is a nice, chill and fun person a lot of the time even though he still gives us work ~ Ryan
- Thank you Mr.Butler for presenting science to us in such a fascinating and understandable way. Thank you for being kind and forgiving to us and giving us second chances constantly. Thank you for making science fun and making online school and normal school more enjoyable. Thank you Mr. Butler you are very appreciated. ~ Michael
- Dear Mr. Butler, I look upon my time that I've spent in your class, how you taught me discipline, dignity, and specifically Science. You of all teachers have taught me that I could achieve more than what I or other people thought that I was capable of, that I could be successful and a bright young woman. I thank you and the other teachers and staff that they've done for me over the years. I am so grateful for your support ~Love Bainat
- Mr.Butler, how do I begin, in the 5th grade I was so fascinated by cells and I loved science, it was so cool to me. We wasnt really taught science in the 5th grade till you came, we were introduced to you then you gave us your first lesson and I was like wow, there is way more to science then I thought, you were and still are a super chill teacher so i just wanted to say im glad to have you as my science teacher and couldnt wish for anyone else, and that I appreciate you ~Your favorite student Daniel F.
- Thank you Mr. Butler for everything I know and I just want to say thank you for being my teacher. I still can't believe I am in regents ~ Daniella
- Mr. Grant, you always knew how to have fun but work at the same time and that is my favorite part about your class. You were always so lighthearted but when it was time to work you made us work. Thank you for making this year a great year ~ Mahamadou
- Mr. Grant, honestly you have made a huge dent in my life and you havent even been here a year yet. You are crazy sometimes with the work that you assign but you somehow make the boring historical events fun and i appreciate it, you make me wanna go to school, you know all the boys and I's interest, you play football with us, give us tips and make school fun not only for me but everyone else. Dont know what my first middle school year would of been like without you man hope to see you next year ~Daniel F.
- I appreciate this teacher because he helps us when we need it. ~ Aissatou
- Hey Mr. Grant, when you first came to the school I wasn't so sure about you, but you turned out to be a cool teacher during the time we were at school. Your funny and make the learning environment less stiff and more fun and entertaining. I just want to thank you for everything so far, so thanks!!! ~ Nathaniel
- Mr Grant and Mr Stimpfle are chill and they make history fun :D ~ Naohmi
- Mr Grant, thank you for teaching me multiple things this year. You have taught me lots of things of the history of our world, and you have also made this year fun and enjoyable. I enjoy the fun breaks you could reward us with and I would enjoy the topic you taught. Thank you for working at Icahn 4! ~ Ingrid
- I do not have a favorite teacher but since you were the only one who gave us this I will do it about you. Thank you Mr. Grant, for making my school year so fun. You seem to be the teacher that can always make me laugh and I truly get so excited when I go to your class. This school year has been really work filled but, when I get to your class I feel it as an escape to have fun and learn. Whenever I do your work it is always so simple but easy to learn and for that I thank you. Mr. Stimpfle as well I can say the same. You two always put a smile on my face. ~ Daniel O.
- Mr Grant makes the class very fun ~ Fareed
- Thank you Mr. Grant for being apart of the Icahn Charter School 4 MS team! I never have met a teacher like you who was so chill, yet hilarious. I came from a strict catholic school where teachers barely had the slightest emotion except for a few. You remind me of one of those few teachers who brought me joy back in that strict school. You light up my day everytime we have social studies with you. Thank you Mr. Grant for being one of my favorite teachers of all time! ~ Andy
- I appreciate Mr. Grant for trying to lighten the workload through all of these tough times. I appreciate his efforts in trying to make everyone's online experience less stressful. I'm trying to do some of his work to make up for it.~ Justin
- Hi, Mr. Grant thank you for helping me understand things that I don't understand. also thank you for recognizing when I am down I appreciate that and I am glad that you are my co social studies teacher. ~ Daniella
-Thank you for being amazing, and just funny. I appreciate you. ~ jackie
- Thank you for being there ~ Tyler
- Hiiii Mr. Stimpfle, Thank you soo much for all that you do ! You always try your best to ensure that Social Studies is more engaging for the students and more innovative. Miss you and Mr. Granttt , see you guys soon ~ Maya
- Mr Grant and Mr Stimpfle are chill and they make history fun :D ~ Naohmi
- Thank you Mr. Stimpfle for being apart of the Icahn Charter School 4 MS team! I never have met a teacher like you who was a combination of crazy and enthusiasm. I came from a strict catholic school where teachers barely had the slightest emotion except for a few. You remind me of one of those few teachers who brought me joy back in that strict school. You light up my day everytime we have social studies with you (especially when you do crazy and funny impersonations!). However, despite these impersonations, you have a serious and knowledgable side. Thank you Mr. Stimpfle for being one of my favorite teachers of all time! ~ Andy
- Thank you Ms. Sagarra for always doing your best to teach us Spanish. It's probably hard to communicate with students through a different language and you do a great job. Thank you for being patient and also for always blessing us with food!!! It's delicious thank you:)) ~ Terria
- Hola Ms. Saggara, estás literalmente entre los 5 mejores cuando se trata de mis maestros favoritos. Te extraño tanto, tu clase es tan fácil y siempre haces lo que puedes para asegurarte de que aprobemos todas nuestras clases. Espero que estés disfrutando tu descanso. ~ Emilie
- Gracias por haciendo una maestra muy buena, gracias por ensenyando me espanol. Yo la aprecio mucho. ~ Jackie
- Thank for always helping me ~ Jarriou
- Mr. B you were always really fun and I'm not bias because gym is the best, (maybe) but you make it a really cool experience at school and at home.~ Gabriella B.
- Thank you for all the effort you put in for teaching us for PE. This is my favorite class because i love sports and thats the only class that has no work, just physical movement ~ Aboulaye
- Thanks for teaching us how to stay healthy and fit! Even during times like this! :) ~ Joseph O.
- Mr.Barbariantz is an amazing gym teacher because he cares about like the other teacher and she always take care of out health and make gym so much fun. ~ Ariana
- Mr. B, Thank you for helping me to exercise and stay active. You are awesome! ~ Caitlin
- You are a great teacher! ~ Devan
- You got me in shape ~ George
- Mr. Barbariantz, Physical Education is such an important part of any school's curriculum. You are truly an outstanding and hard working physical education teacher. On Wednesdays, both of my children look forward to a fitness class from you, that offers fun and different exercise routines. You have been very creative from the beginning of remote learning- real out of the box instruction. Thank you for showing my kids and our household how to continue to stay fit when indoors. Thank you for your support, motivation and instruction. Thank you! Thank you! ~ Rodriguez family
- I appreciate you so much you are so funny and kind you have always been there for me and I appreciate that. Just know I love you and you’ll always be missed ~Aminatou
- Thank you for art it is really fun~ Jarriou
- Ms.Belifore, Thank you for helping me be better at art you are a great artist and a even better art teacher.I just wanted to say thank you ~ Gianna
- Thank you for teaching me art for the past 1 1/2 years ~ Elyon
- I love art because I love you ~ Janelle
- Thank you for teaching us Art. I used to be very bad at art. Thank you for helping me and my class. ~ Joseph O.
- I appreciate you because you would always help me when I ever needed it and always motivated me to do the right thing. ~ Mariama
- i <3 you miss belifore thanks for inspiring me to be a good drawer and artist ~ Blessy
- Ms. Beli, you are an amazing art teacher, you taught me well. If you see my drawing now you will be really impressed. I know bothering you sometimes and I know you hate it but thank you for being my art teacher.~ Daniella
- Ms. Belifore, Thank you for teaching me how to draw better. Thank you for being kind and caring. You are amazing! ~ Caitlin
- He is the best teacher when it comes to music and he is the best ~ Kylie
- Thank you for teaching us music notes because now I understand music sheets and some instruments now.~ Joseph O.
- I appreciate mr. Joseph because every time we do Google meet till make it seem like a rap podcast and he always make things really fun. ~ Gabriella B.
- I appreciate you because you showed me a different way to think about music and helped me use the piano with having stickers to remind me. ~ Mariama
- Thank you for giving me such funny compliments and never bringing me down i <3 you m.r joseph ~ Blessy
- Hi, Mr. Joseph I just want to say that you were so very nice to us the couple of months even when we were in school it was a pleasure to have you as our music teacher and every time it was music I would beg my mom so much to watch you teach all you do is let us have fun and make our frowns turn upside down. :) ~ Lily E.
- Greeting, Mr. Joseph I never really knew the background information about music but every time I go to your class I always learn something new. Can't wait to start using instruments. Thank you for being my Music teacher. ~ Daniella
- Mr. Joseph, Thank you for being a great music teacher. My best lesson with you is learning about the different instrument families. You rock! ~ Caitlin
- Ms DiBase, thank you for teaching me STEAM class. I enjoy learning fun facts with you. Thank you again ~ Aman
- Thank you for teaching me stem and also being kind ~ love Nyla
- Tank you very much for teaching us about science. I really enjoy the activites you give us. ~ Joseph O.
- Ms. DiBiase, Thank you for being a wonderful STEAM teacher. One of my best moments in class was when you taught the state of matters. I remember it all. ~ Caitlin
- thank you for teaching us alot about tynker ~ Alayah
- I like Ms.ross because she lets me make comics ~Jacy
- Thank you for teaching us about coding in technology. Technology is also one of my favorite subjects. :) ~ Joseph O.
- Ms. Ross, Thank you for teaching me technology. I love that you teach me coding, which I enjoy. You are a great technology teacher! ~ Caitlin
- You really help me with my math when I need help you are all ways there ~ Alisha
- You make math class so fun that I felt like you were the best at teaching it ~ Lavie
- Thank for helping me when i need help ~ Jarriou
- She helps me with math and she is really good at it ~ Kylie
- I am happy that because Ms Lamarch helps people with what they need to know ~ Benecia
- Thank you so much for always helping me with the math I and other people needed help with and i love that you take it step by step and that you are a good lunch teacher to the 5th grade ~ Jaleyah
- She helps anybody who needs helps ~ Aaliyah
- Dear Ms LaMarch, You are so helpful! If I needed help on an assignment, you would help me right away and I appreciate it SO MUCH! Thank You, Ms LaMarch!❤ Love, Sophia
- We miss you!
- You really help me when I need help you are all ways there ~ Alisha