Element Wanted: Magnesium
A message from the PCTF
Some Basic Information
1. Goes by "Magnesium". This element has no alias'.
2. Has an atomic number of 12 (or has 12 protons)
3. Has an atomic mass of 24.305
4. Has a melting point of 650° Celsius
5. Has a boiling point of 1090° Celsius
6. Is solid at room temperature
7. Is bonded with elements such as Phosphorous or Oxygen.
8. May be hiding inside of minerals such as dolomite or carnallite.
9. Is found hanging out with it's family (beryllium, calcium, strontium, barium, or radium).