Adding a Course
in Eduphoria Workshop
If you have questions or if you are missing any of the tabs referred to, please contact me.
1. Log into eduphoria! using Google Chrome
2. Click on 'Workshop'
3. Click on 'Course Management'
4. Click on 'Courses' to create a District Course. Click on 'School Course' for campus enrollment only.
5. Click 'Create School Course' in the bottom left corner if only campus staff will be enrolling. Click 'Add New Course' if this is a district wide course. Then click 'Next to continue'
6. Select 'New empyt course' or 'Copy Existing Course' if you have already created a course. Click 'Next'
7. Complete the fields and click 'Next'
8. Click on calendar to select course dates and times and click 'Next'
For detailed instructions on completing the requested set-up information, click on the following link:
For this link to work make sure you are in Google Chrome. If an error is received, clear your browsing history in Chrome/Settings/History. Then try the link again.