How can you be safe on the internet?
All Digital Citizens...
2. Respect themselves and others in online communities.
3. Stay safe online by listening to their gut feelings.
4. Stand up to cyber bullying when they see it happening.
5. Balance the time they spend using media and doing other activities.
Communicate responsibly and kindly with one another.
Protect our own and others' private information online.
Stand up to cyberbullying.
Tips for Parents
Controlling Children's Access
2. Tell them to never give out their name, address, telephone number, parents names, school, or any other personal information
3. Tell them to never meet face to face with someone they met online.