Are Lower Calories Better?
By: Jaymes Bunce
- It is good to eat a low calorie diet because you don't consume as much fat. There are a lot of calories in fats, and the low calories cuts most of the fats out.
- Also it helps to work out so that you lose more weight.
- The diets can cause you to loose at least 1 pound per week
- The weight loss improves diabetes, high blood pressure, and high cholesterol
Why is it bad?
- A low calorie diet can not always cause weight loss. Sometimes when you a low calorie diet you don't use as much energy. So to make up for that your body holds on to everything it gets.
- And it is important to talk to your doctor before you start the weight loss because there is a chance you don't need to.
- "People on a very low-calorie diet for 4 to 16 weeks report minor side effects such as fatigue, constipation, nausea, and diarrhea."
- You don't from all food group
- Your food has to be prepared differently