Mountain View Weekly Update
Announcements & Updates
- Mountain View's annual Festival of the Arts program will take place on Thursday, May 30. Please see the program below for a detailed list of events. Note that students who are participating will be given specific directions regarding call times and attire from their teacher(s).
- 8th grade parents: If you have not already done so, please review the contents of the email sent on May 21 for important information and updates regarding end-of-year events.
- Please click here to view 2019-2020 school supply lists and access the HSA school supply kit order form.
- On Wednesday, May 29th, Mendham High School’s Unified Sports team will host a Field Day at Boro Park for all Mountain View Students. There will be games and activities to teach students about inclusion and spread awareness about the team. Unified Sports is a branch of Special Olympics that brings athletes with and without disabilities on to the same team. There will be games and activities for everybody to participate in as well as snacks and water. The event will last from 3:15 until about 5:00, and parents are welcome to stay.
If your child would like to participate, please fill out the form linked below. Day-of participants are welcome as well. We look forward to seeing you on the 29th.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/LvYcGZNZMR5J6BKf9
- The Borough Bash is back, and the HSA is looking for Mountain View volunteers to help run the festivities - helping little “bashers” with games, tattoos and face painting! Grab a friend or two and consider volunteering as a team! Sign-ups will be sent out through room parents.
Mountain View Class of 2020 T-Shirt Design Contest
Calling all artists! Help your class look their best with a custom design of your own. The Class of 2020 t-shirts will be worn throughout the year as well as on the trip to Washington, D.C.
Please submit a design that shows school pride and captures the spirit of the class and Mountain View. Drawings are due by May 31 and can be submitted electronically to the email address below or in hard copy to the Main Office.
Questions? Please reach out to:
Nicole Schoenbrodt (email@example.com) or
Marie Simonsen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We are looking forward to seeing your designs!
Mark your calendars
- 5/30: Festival of the Arts (see above for schedule)
- 5/31: 5th grade Field Trip to Buehler Science Center
- 6/7: Deadline to purchase Boro Bash wristbands