Light. Years Ahead. By: Jayda Bailey
the only thing that's changed is everything.
the best way to predict the the future is to create it.
functions of business...
- Paying bills
- Paying taxes
- Investing cash
Management is the process of dealing with or controlling things or people.
- Uses resources
- Effectively works with people
- Helps meet goals and obligations
Marketing is to make customers and consumers satisfied with needs and wants through the exchange of them.
Information Technology is uses known information to share things like facts, data, etc. to others.
- Maintains e-mail accounts
- Maintains software applications
- Maintains processing systems
Operations are found in the services and manufacturing sections of business.
- Considered the "back office"
- involves behind the scenes paperwork
- involves behind the scenes transactions
Human Resources are relations dealing with people in a company.
- helps employees develop skills
- selects employee benefits
- helps pursue educational opportunities