GW Hillel Winter Birthright Trip
Registration for New Applicants Opens TUESDAY 9/9!
TOP 5 REGISTRATION TIPS:
1. If you've never registered before, start the process on September 9th by visiting www.israeloutdoors.com. At this point, you'll be asked to complete the 'Primary Application'. (For those who have registered before, you can start the process on Monday September 8th).
2. When asked to choose a trip provider, select: Tlalim-Israel Outdoors. This question will be located in section 2 of the Primary Application.
3. When asked to select a trip, choose: Israel Quest - Campus Trips - George Washington University - (Ages 18 - 22) Departing on 12/28/2014.
4. In the Primary Application, make sure to state that you go to The George Washington University!
5. Within 24 hours, Israel Outdoors will email you a link to the Secondary Application. Log in and choose: The George Washington Campus trip. Specific dates will be provided.
Frequently Asked Questions
A: Nothing! The trip is free.
Q: Can I bring my non-GW friends?
A: We will try to do our best to accommodate everyone! Be in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a friend or sibling you want to bring on the trip.
Q: When does the trip leave?
A: We leave on December 28th.